Chapter 32

Rak was sleeping on the bed but he couldn't see Thanong beside him.

Rak: P'...... P'Thanong.

Now only he noticed the place itself somewhere near the lake where he saw his mother sitting looking at the view.

Rak: Mom!!

Rak was happy that he ran towards his mother and hugged her while crying.

Rak: Mom……mom….I……I miss you mom. I miss you so much.

Chalermwan: I miss you, my baby. Don't cry. I am here.

Rak: Mom, I found Papa. Papa Thira. He treats me as his son, Mom. I love Papa so much. I have been wanting to see him since childhood and now……Papa is here and he loves me so much.

And Papa Ruang………he likes me too. Because I am his husband's son.

Rak said and became sad before having a deep sigh.

Chalermwan: I am sure he loves you too. No one can ignore my son's cuteness. My lovely baby.

And soon you will see so many people in your life. You will get so many relatives that you were wishing for all your life. And take care of yourself.

Rak: But…….I want mom with me.

Chalermwan: I can't baby. I am sorry. But mom will always look for you.

Rak: Mom…….

Rak cried while hugging her but suddenly she disappeared.

Rak: Mom…..mom…..

Rak called his mom so many times suddenly he felt someone call him from afar.

Rak, Rak wake up.

Rak woke up from his sleep, beside Thanong hugging while comforting him with a hug.

Thanong: Rak, are you okay?

Rak looked at Thanong before crying.

Rak: Mom,........I want to see her.

Thanong: Rak……….hey don't cry. Rak….please na….

Thanong hugged him before patting on his back. Suddenly the door opened, ThiraRuang walked to the room panicked. They heard the crying sound of Rak so they entered the bedroom.

Thira: Baby, what happened?

Rak: Papa…….Mom…….I want to see her.

Thira didn't know what to do but he embraced him in his arms before kissing him on his head.

Thira: Rak baby…….……don't cry baby. It's your birthday……if you cry like this then your mom will not be happy. She will always be there for you and we all are here for you. My baby please don't cry na.

Rak: But I miss her. I saw mom in my dream.

Ruang: Is it?

Rak: Yes P’. She said she will always look after me then she suddenly disappeared.

Ruang: She always looks for you but if you cry like this then she will see this too and worry about you. Please don't cry na. It seems this dream is a blessing on your birthday. You already saw her but in your dreams. So be happy that you saw your mom.

Ruang hugged him and patted him on his back.

Ruang: Don't cry……..today is your birthday. We have so many surprises for you. Don't you want to see?

Rak wiped his tears and nodded his head.

Thira: Now smile for us.

Rak nodded once again before smiling at them while the teardrops were still flowing.