Chapter 41

Present:

Thawan: That scene was the most dreadful I have ever encountered in my life.

Once Thawan finished his sentence Petch's heart ripped into pieces knowing how much his love went through all these years.

Thawan: I went into a coma for 6 months after I saw my baby foetus. Uncle Thawin helped me get through the pain by always taking care of me worried if I try to kill myself or something but he don't know there is one person who still living for me with hope I will go back to him.

And,.......The bastard who caused the accident was sent to jail. After a year, on their death anniversary Sangwan's sister came and gave me a letter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Past:

Sangwan sister: Few days before she died she asked me to give this letter to you. You went into a coma and you were miserable for a few months so I thought to give it today. Here……

Thawan opened the letter and started reading it.

Sangwan's Letter:

My Dear Wan,

Thank you for coming into my life. You were always my best friend from the start to the end but I couldn't and fell in love with you. But what I did after I found out you are gay and you love someone is despicable. I don't deserve your forgiveness for what I was about to do that night. But you forgave me and accepted me to carry your baby for you and Petch. After all I did, you should have not trusted me enough to not let me have your baby but you did. You believed me and I am so thankful for that. You told me so many times that this marriage will end in a few years and we will become friends but after what I did I can't be with your friend.

You might forgive me but I can't be with your friend. I don't deserve to be your friend. I want to start a new life in Australia so I am leaving this country for good.

No hard feelings Wan, it was my initial plan after marrying you but along the way I fell for you again when you took care of me well. Now I realise my mistake and I want to go to my initial plan and do it.

I wish you happiness in your life. After divorce go get your man and marry Petch and live your life with your baby. Take care of the baby well na.

Your Best friend,
Sangwan.

To Mr. Petch,

I apologise for what I did to Thawan. Take care of my best friend and the baby. You two deserve each other in your life. Marry my best friend soon. I wish you all health and happiness in your life.

Once he read the letter Thawan cried more and dropped on the floor. He doesn't have any words to say but cries for his best friend and the baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Present:

Thawan: I asked you to not call me until it's me who calls you first. Since I went into a coma I didn't contact you so we didn't speak to each other for a year.

After a death anniversary, I thought to see you in person after years. I was so overwhelmed and excited to see you. I know you said you will always love me and be there for me so with that thought I reached London and saw you but……

Petch: But?? What happened P’?

Thawan: I saw you with a woman and you were so close together and giggling. I don't know why but I can't take a step after that. I should have come and asked you but I was so scared. What if you say you moved on from me. The mere thought makes me unable to have a talk after that either in person or on call.

Petch: P' that my business partner, Olivia. There were so many media and reporters so we behaved a little friendly to each other and laughed.

Thawan: What?? But….…but my heart couldn't take the sight and I left. I am sorry……I couldn't take the scene well. I am sorry. My mind was not right and overthink and created so many scenarios. I am sorry nong.