Chapter 22

Warning ⚠️: Character Death and bullying.

________

6 months ago:

After Rak and Thanong left, their life was the same as before but the memories never left and the appearance of them being in there seems so real that they couldn't deny that both of them miss those two kids.

First thing in the morning Ruang completed his daily routines and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for them and looking at the stair from time to time that he forgot Rak will not come join him to keep him company or help him

First thing in the morning Ruang completed his daily routines and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for them and looking at the stair from time to time that he forgot Rak will not come join him to keep him company or help him. Because he left.

Ruang: He is not here Ruang. He will have breakfast that his mom is going to cook today, not yours.

Ruang says to himself and checks the time and remembers it's night there and Rak must be sleeping.

Ruang: Hope he eats healthy and what he likes.

Ruang sighed and continued cooking for himself and his husband.

The couple was about to enter their room to sleep after dinner. They turned to the opposite room door and stared at it for a few seconds then realized Rak was not there and it's just an empty room.

Thira: I keep on forgetting.

Ruang: Me too P'. I understand you.

Thira just nodded and they entered the room.

Whenever they go to KobRung's house Yihwa and Sorn ask for Rak and Thanong knowing they left already. The kids can't help but think they come and surprise them anytime.

Whenever Ruang makes Panang curry he forgets and makes more for Rak. He couldn't help but do it without realizing he was not there.

Thira: It seems you made more curry.

Ruang: Yeah P'. I forgot the kids were not here.

Ruang sighed and shook his head thinking when he remembered that the kids are not here.

When the couple settled in their bed and got intimate with each other and without realizing they kept their moans and groans low but at one moment they realized that there was no one in their house but only them.

Ruang: They are not here.

Thira: I know.

Ruang: Then why are we keeping our voice down?

Thira: Like always we forgot. Now we remember they are not here, moan loudly for me Ru.

Ruang nodded and moved his hip up and down on his lap then screamed for more which echoed throughout the house.

They keep on thinking Rak and Thanong were there with them. Maybe it's due to the video call that they receive every night before going to sleep. This conversation makes them think Rak is still with them.