Chapter 27

Thira: I planned to do this when you are about to leave for Australia. As I said before, you are the best thing that happened in my life. I would like to spend the rest of my life with you and have a happy little family of ours. So…….Will you be my husband?

Thira saw how much Ruang loved him all these years which made him want to spend his life with him till his death. He was expecting yes from his boyfriend but his face got frowned and the next second he kneeled on one knee in front of him before taking the box from his coat pocket.

 He was expecting yes from his boyfriend but his face got frowned and the next second he kneeled on one knee in front of him before taking the box from his coat pocket

Thira's shock was an understatement that he stumbled a little and was about to fall but Ruang held him with a hand and put a smile on his face.

Ruang: And I have been thinking about getting married to you since I met you for the first time.

Thira: What…t??

Ruang: I bought this ring at the end of first year with Petch and I thought the same as you to propose before going to Australia. Yesterday you asked for a date and I thought to propose tonight but I guess my lovely and sweet boyfriend beats me in this.

Thira felt tears start threatening to fall from his eyes and he let it flow in front of his love.

Thira: How? How could you think of marrying me the first time you met me?

Ruang: It was a beautiful memory P’, the moment I met you for the first time. You were shining like sunshine and the beautiful smile it all made me come towards you and while walking towards you I imagined to marry you and have a happy life as husbands. It was all in my mind and now you are asking to make my imagination come true.

I love you.

Like he heard this for the first time, Thira was overwhelmed and happy that he pulled his neck closer before pressing his lips on his. He didn't move his lips but savored this moment he had with his love. He wrapped his arms around his shoulder before hugging his neck and cried more happy tears.

Thira: I love you Ruang. I love you so much my Ru.

Ruang smiled widely before hugging his waist closer.

Ruang: Will you be my husband P’Ra?

Ruang asked while hugging him but Thira pulled back from the hug and held the ring box in front of him.