Chapter 24

Ruang: Dad, what are you doing?

Wongkrachang: Ruang!!

Ruang's father couldn't help but cry when he saw his son after so many years.

He was about to touch his son's face but Ruang stopped him.

Raung: Don't touch me. Why are you here? What are you trying to do to him?

Wongkrachang: You left us for him and see, he is roaming around with someone young……

Ruang: Wait wait……who are you saying?

Wongkrachang: This young man!!

He pointed at Rak.

Ruang: Dad, don't come to conclusions without knowing anything. I left you years ago. You don't have any idea what happened in my life and now you are here accusing my husband by saying……oh god, Rak is our son. How could you speak like that?

Wongkrachang: What? Son?? How?

Ruang: You don't have to know, but he is our son. And you are talking rubbish about their relationship.

Rak: Papa, he is…..

Rak asked but didn't finish his sentence.

Thira: Yes baby.

Thira went to Ruang and hugged him to his side.

Thira: I will never leave your son and go with someone else. He is my only love. Rak is our son, Mr. Wongkrachang. And don't come to conclusions when you don't know anything about us.

Wongkrachang felt bad saying those things to Thira and Rak but he didn't apologize to them.

Thira: Let's go, Ruang. Come baby, let's go.

Thira held both his husband and son’s hand then walked from there. Ruang wanted to ask about his husband's accident but he got information that his Dad was not the reason. He didn't have proof or any evidence to ask his Dad, so he didn't speak further and walked from there.

Thanong saw them talking with the older man, curious about who that person was, he walked to them.

Thanong: P' Thira, who is that person?

Thira: I will tell you everything later. Now let's go from here.

Thanong was curious but he understood Thira and got inside the car.

Thanong: Rak, have this drink.

Rak: Thanks P’.

Rak held the drink in his hand but he didn't drink but thinking about what happened.

Thira: Baby, drink it. You were coughing for some time.

Ruang was thinking about his father and sat still but when he heard what Thira said he turned around to Rak and checked his temperature.

Ruang: Nong, are you okay?

Rak: Suddenly my throat felt dry and started coughing that's all.

Rak drank some and felt okay after that.

Rak: Hmmmm……now I feel okay.

Ruang: Good, drink some more.

Rak nodded and drank more while Thira started the car and drove from there.

They reached the shopping mall in a few minutes but no one got down from the car. Tomorrow is Rak's birthday so Ruang doesn't want to talk about this and ruin the mood for him but…….

Thanong: Who is that person, P’Thira?

Thira looked at Ruang who sighed loudly before looking at Thanong.