Chapter 12

Kob: So…………what's up?

Thira told everything that happened yesterday night and it was shocking news to Kob. He couldn't believe his best friend could like someone because he never put his thoughts and heart on love or dating other than studies and work. Now he is saying he likes someone that makes him in disbelief.

Thira: I am glad I told my feelings to Rung before confessing my feelings to Ruang.

Kob: That's right. From now onwards she can love anyone without any regrets. And she can move on from you.

Thira: Hmmmm……

Kob: I can say you like that nong since you stayed the night in an unknown place which is rare. You never go places and stay the night just like that without any solid reason. Well, liking someone is big news to me, Rung and I thought you would be single forever.

Thira: Kob~~~~~~~ I never said I wanted to be single………. Of Course I want to love someone and marry them then have a happy life with the person I love. And we became a family. I want a family Kob. God's grace that I have never been alone even though I am an orphan. My friends in the children's home and Mr. Mookjai have always taken care of me since childhood. After I moved from my hometown I got two best friends who love me and are always there with me. But deep down I wanted to have my own little family with the person I love. I hope it will happen. So I never thought to not love someone but I waited for it to happen naturally. Now I got to see Ruang and he made me feel things I never felt before.

Kob: Hmm…..I understand Thira. I really wish you a happy family. So……. he is the one?

Thira: We don't know what the future holds for us, Kob. We never know, but right now I like this person and want to know more about him.

Kob: Hmm……. I am happy for you Thira.

Kob said and hugged him. He is really happy for his best friend and hopes all his wishes will come true.

Kob: And I want you to introduce him to us.

Thira: What??

Kob: We want to know who stole our best friend's heart. I saw him already but I want to see him once again as the person you like.

Thira: But I asked him for a date just yesterday night and how could I ask him this?

Kob: Thira, I am sure that nong will understand more than you. Just ask him once if he doesn't want to see us then that's okay. Just try.

Thira: Mmmmmm……..

Kob: You have so much time to think now we have to go to class.

Thira: Oh shit!!!

Thira shouted a little loudly before they ran to the classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Faculty of Hospitality management:

Ruang came to university around 9am and sat on his seat before dreaming about yesterday's events.

He couldn't stop thinking about Thira since he left him in the morning. He wants to see him sooner.

Petch: Ruang!! Ruang!!

Petch called him a few times to wake him out of his dream.

Ruang: Huh?? When did you come?

Petch: I was calling you so many times. Were you daydreaming or something?

Ruang: Not a dream but real.

Petch: What are you saying?

Ruang also told everything about what happened yesterday.

Petch: Are you sure this proposal is for you not P’Rung?