Chapter 23

Ruang: Chalermwan Srisai!!

ThiraRuang was shocked at the information and when they looked down a little and noticed the death date which is two years back from today.

Thira: Your mom….died?

Rak: Yes Papa.

Rak said, looking at his Mom's gravestone.

Ruang: Why didn't you tell us?

Rak: I still think my mom is alive, not dead. Also I don't want your pity to love me as your son. I want you to love me for who I am, which I received.

Rak said and hugged his Papa who hugged him back taking all information in and kissed his son on his head.

Thira: My baby…….I love you so much.

Ruang, who couldn't take it well of what he heard, started crying with them and hugged both his husband and Rak. Few seconds later they were released from the hug.

Ruang: She died two years ago. What happened?

Thanong: Brain tumour. She had treatments but she couldn't survive.

The couple nodded in understanding before looking at Rak.

Thira: Baby, why were you here? Why did you leave home baby?

Rak: I don't want to talk, Papa. Please don't ask me.

Rak asked with pleading eyes. Thira didn't want to push more since he already got every detail from Thanong so he just nodded and told himself to make him forget his bad past and show his love to make his present and future the best memories.

Thira: Okay baby. Papa won't ask okay na. But…….Petch

Petch: Yes P’.

Thira: Why did I hear siren sounds? Where were you two?

Petch looked at Rak who looked down and hugged his Papa on his waist.

Petch: He didn't eat anything since the night he left the house.

"What??"

Three of the others shouted and looked at Rak with anger.

Rak: Papa, don't scold me na…..

Rak said while burying his face on his stomach while hugging his Papa.

Petch: And he was here for the whole time. So he got sick and fainted when I found him and was speaking with him. Later I admitted him to the hospital and got him treated. When the doctor made sure he was fine, we went back here when you all reached Manchester.

Rak still not getting from his place worried that Thira would scold him but he felt he was up in the air so he looked up and saw his Papa picked up in his arms and walked out from that cemetery.

Rak: Papa!!

Rak looked at his face but Thira glared at him which made him turn back to see the other three walking behind them.

He can see Thanong and Ruang worried but glared at Rak while Petch mouthed sorry to Rak.

Rak: Uncle~~~~~~

Rak whined while they reached the car parking and put him in the passenger seat. Rak didn't speak further so he just quietly sat on the seat and looked down.

Petch: P' wait, where are we going?

Thira: Hospital.

Petch: No P’. He is totally fine. I got medicine with me for him. The doctor prescribed this for him. All he needs right now is rest and healthy food to fill his stomach. Also medicines.