Chapter 31

18+ content ahead:

The moment they entered their bedroom they started kissing. Ruang removed his dress before moving to Thira, but stopped thinking about something before smiling with a naughty look.

Thira: What are you thinking?

Ruang: I want to do it while you are still in this suit. You look gorgeous that I wanted to do so many things to you the moment I saw you in this suit.

Thira: Then do it.

Thira said and kissed him fervently. They touch each other's body with love and kiss everywhere. Few minutes later Thira moaned loudly while Ruang took it in his mouth.

Thira: Yes Ru. You are so good.

Thira raked his fingers on his hair and pushed his head down. The pleasure was indescribable and he bit his lips before closing his eyes and came.

Ruang wiped his mouth before pushing his two digits in his quivering hole. He gives a few kisses on his face before moving to the table to grab the condom.

Thira: Ru…..wait.

Ruang: What is it, P'?

Thira: Can we not use…..the condom?

Ruang: What?

Thira: If you are okay with it, we don't need to use condoms from today onwards. I want to feel you.

Thira was a little hesitant to ask this question but what he didn't expect was the move his husband did.

Thira: Fuck Ruang.

Ruang pushed his length without a condom and both felt a new sensation. Thira felt good and warm around his cavern.

Thira: Fuck this is so good Ru.

Ruang: I was waiting for you to say it for so long. I wanted your permission. I want you to feel comfortable enough to ask by yourself.

Thira: Idiot, you should have asked me already.

Ruang: Now you asked me, let me explore your insides with my hard.

Ruang kissed on his thighs before moving faster.

Thira: It's so hot. Fuck me harder.

Ruang moved his hip faster and pulled his thighs to hit deep and fast. Thira melted with this sensation that he let tears flow from his eyes.

Ruang: P' I am……

Thira: Come inside me nong.

Ruang thrust faster before coming inside him. The elder feels the cum painting his insides make him shy and flustered. His rose cheeks made Ruang hard again.

Ruang: P' Can I go once again?

Thira just nodded while covering his eyes using his forearm. This is feeling great but after he came inside he couldn't help but be so shy that he couldn't look at Ruang's eyes.

Ruang: Hahahaha……. P' don't be shy na. Let me see your face.

Ruang tries to remove his arm but Thira won't let him.

Thira: No……

Ruang: You look sexy in this state that I want to fuck you more.

Ruang said while pulling his thighs up and putting it on his shoulder before pressing his hard deeper.

Adding to that, this position makes Thira more shy and buries his face to the side. As minutes passed the bed started shaking with every thrust and he removed his arm from his face before putting the pillow up his head.