Chapter 36

Thawan: His name is……. Petch Yodsuwan.

Petch: Wha…..what?

Thawan: My brother Ruang's best friend.

Petch: P'........ that's me!!

Thawan: Yes. I love you Petch.

Petch felt his whole body frozen and he was wondering whether it's real or he was imagining it when he felt wet spots on his hands.

Petch: So I am not dreaming all this right?

Thawan: What?

Petch: This is real. You love me right?

Thawan just nodded while tears fell from his eyes. He didn't expect this reaction from Petch who was giggling and smiling while crying like him.

Thawan: Nong…….why are you crying?

Thawan touched his cheek and wiped the tears but Petch held his hand on his cheek and kissed it.

Petch: I love you P’.

Thawan: What?

It's Thawan turn who looks shocked and surprised at Petch loving him back.

Thawan: How? I mean when?

Thawan was so shocked because he expected answers like "not interested, I didn't see you that way" or by his luck he can say “We will try to get to know each other first”. But of all this, love?? It's not even “like”.

Petch: In the BlueMoon hotel ceremony. But how about you? When?

Thawan: June month, London to Bangkok flight. I was traveling back to Bangkok to be with my brother on his first day in college.

Both looked at each other in bewilderment before laughing at each other.

Petch: We are idiots in love with each other. I should tell this to Ruang first.

Thawan: No!! Don't tell him.

Petch was about to stand up but Thawan held his hand to not raise up.

Petch: But why P'Thawan?

Thawan: It's…….

Suddenly they heard footsteps so Thawan closed his mouth with his hand.

Thawan: I will tell you everything later. Not now. Pretend like nothing happened here. Please…….

Rung: One minute left.

Petch just nodded and both wiped their tears and before took a deep breath.

Petch was still holding his hand so he tried to remove it when Thawan kissed the back of his hand and looked at him with love.

Petch felt chill all over his body and looked at his love in disbelief.

Thawan slowly removed the hand from his and sat straight looking at the door. Petch smiled at him before he did the same.

Rung: We are opening now.

After the door opened they saw them smiling at everyone and stood up.

Thawan: So the game is done?

Rung: Yes.

Ruang: What were you talking about P'?

Petch: He talked about his first love.

Rung: No P’. It's not fair. What about us?

Ruang: P' you didn't even tell me about your first love. I am your brother.