Chapter 6

Ruang: You don't have any rights to touch my son.

Rak/Thanong: Huh!!/What??

Ruang said and grabbed Rak’s hand before glaring at Thanong.

Thanong: Rak, what is all this?

Ruang: Now tell me who are you?

Rak: P'Ruang, He is my friend. We live in the same area and his parents and my parents are friends for a long time so we are.

Ruang: Ohh…….but why were you sneaking like you were going to do something?

Thanong: He came here without telling anyone. I was trying to contact him all these days and finally I got to know he came to see his biological father. Actually I was sneaking around to surprise him and scold him later for leaving like that. Well,.....you are his biological father?

Ruang: No, I am not.

Thanong: Then…….why did you tell me you are his Papa?

Ruang: My husband is his biological father. So I care for this kid. I thought he was in danger and you kept on asking so I said like that.

Thanong: Ohhh…

Rak was happy when Ruang called him as his son but it's all because to save him from this situation and for his husband it makes him frown and his heart aches a little.

Ruang: Let's go nong.

Thanong: Wait, it seems he saw his Papa already so I am bringing him back home. Let's go nong.

Rak: P’ I want to stay with Papa for sometime before going back home.

Thanong: Nong, you have to join university for higher studies.

Rak: Just a few days P’. Please…..please Naa……

Ruang: I understand he has to go to university but he came all the way here to see his Papa. Just let him stay for a few days.

Thanong: 3 days!!

Rak: No no P’. Ten days. I want to stay here for ten days. Please na….

Thanong: Nong…..

Rak: Please na…..

Thanong: Okay how about one week?

Rak: No no…..I want to stay ten days. Please……

Rak asked with a cute tone and made puppy eyes which made Thanong's heart melt by the sight in front of him.

Rak: Please~~~~~~~~

Thanong: Okay. But just 10 days and we have to go back home.

Rak: Deal!!

Phone rings~~~~~~

Ruang: P' calling.

Call conversation:

Ruang: Hello P’.

Thira: Where are you and Rak?

Ruang: There is nothing to worry about P'. Rak is safe. We will be there in a minute.

Thira: Okay.

Once the call ended Ruang and two of them went to the table where Thira was waiting.

Rak: Papa.

Rak ran to Thira before hugging him.

Thira: Are you okay?

Rak: Yes Papa. I am fine.

Thira: Where is that someone who follows you behind?

Rak: That's my friend Papa. He thought to surprise me. Well, Meet my friend P’Thanong.