Chapter 30

Thira: Ru……baby wake up.

This time he woke up from unconsciousness and saw his love crying holding his palm in his. The moment he saw his love he felt more relaxed and happy. He was now admitted in the hospital with an oxygen mask attached in his mouth.

Ruang couldn't speak so he tapped his fingers on his before smiling at him.

Thira: Ruang!! Are you okay?

Thira asked him with happy tears after seeing him conscious. Ruang nodded a little and he tried to remove the mask but Thira stopped it.

Thira: You need enough oxygen and rest nong. Don't remove it. We can speak about everything later.

Ruang nodded and once again the sleep took him and he fell asleep.

Few hours later he woke up again and the doctor removed the oxygen mask and gave a few tablets for him to take after food.

Thawan and Thira sat beside him and looked at him with worried expressions.

Ruang: I am fine now. But P', is this all done by my father?

Thawan nodded a little before crying once again.

Thawan: I am sorry Nong. I came late. I asked uncle Thawin about your location but he didn't reply. He thought to lock you in the room and never let you go but he didn't even know that the room did not have any proper ventilation to breathe. I tried to find you myself for sometime but I couldn't so I told him that I will leave the house if he doesn't let you go and give you freedom to live your life. Since I am the only heir after you so he didn't want to lose me either so he accepted at the end.

Now you can live your life however you want. I will never let anything happen to you.

Ruang: But P', you also come with me.

Thawan: I can't nong. I can't leave the company and the house. I have to stay, I promised him.

Ruang: This is not fair. I will not let this go.

Ruang got mad at his father and tried to get down from the bed but Thawan and Thira stopped him.

Thawan: Do you think you can fight him? I am speaking facts nong. It's the ugly truth that we can't do anything to him. But I suggest you move to another place in Bangkok. He won't kidnap you again he promised me but I am still worried about you two so please move to another house which is far away from here.

Ruang knows what his P’ said was true and he couldn't think about the memories he got abducted in the room. If he stays in that room for one more day he will come out as dead. He wants to live a happy life with his love. He feels so powerless and he has to do what his brother said. So he nodded.

Thawan: And….

Ruang: And?

Thawan: We don't have to see each other, it will create more problems from now onwards.

Ruang: But P'......

Thawan: You are my only happiness in my life, so I want to do this to make you out of this issue. It's better to stay away from me.

Ruang: P'........no please.

Thawan: We couldn't meet each other but I will always be watching you. If I get to know you were hurt by Wongkrachang again. I will not let him go no matter what power he has. He will face the wrath of me that no one has ever seen before.

Ruang started crying so Thira went near him and put his head on his shoulder.

Thawan took his hand to his face before kissing it.