Chapter 37

They spent the whole day in Thawan's condo and made love until they passed out.

Petch spent two weeks in London so they enjoyed each other's company and went to many places. As he wanted, Thawan cooked for him whenever he had free time other than studying and university, while other times it was Petch who cooked for them.

As they stroll around in the park Petch easily attracts the kids or infants around him. It was really a nice view for him and he took lots of pictures with the babies.

For two years whenever Petch had semester break or any long weekend he would go to London just to see his love.

After two years, Thawan got placement in London so he stayed another year and their meeting continued.

Their relationship was strong and going good but Thawan has to return back to Thailand after a year.

Tomorrow he planned to go to Thailand with Petch as the younger’s fourth year is going to start in a few days.

They are currently in Thawan's condo cuddling and kissing each other under the blankets.

Petch roamed his hands around his body before pulling back from the kiss. When he looked at his love in his eyes all he saw was himself.

He smiled at his love before kissing on his lips.

Thawan: Nong……..

Petch: Yes P'.

Thawan: We are going back to Thailand tomorrow.

Petch: Yes I know.

Thawan: I don't have any idea if they started talking about marriage and all.

Petch: We know it will happen eventually.

Thawan: Yes but I don't want to marry anyone other than you. I love you Nong.

Thawan hugged him closer and cried in his chest.

Petch: P' please don't cry na.

Thawan: I am so selfish.

Petch: No……

Thawan: I am…….I am selfish. You deserve someone better.

Petch: No. I can't find someone like you. It's always you P’. You are worth everything.

Thawan: Even if I marry a woman as my father wishes?

Petch: P'.....you are you. No matter if you are going to marry anyone that doesn't change our love for each other. If you have to marry and there is no choice then do it P'. But I know we will always love each other. And no matter how many years we have to be apart I am sure at the end we will be together.

Thawan: How are you so sure, nong?

Petch: I can see it P’.

Thawan: Huh?

Petch: One of my friends who met his love for the first time in university and he said he saw the future with him like literally where they married and live happily together.

I thought about how it happens, when you see someone and decide your future already with that person. I thought it happened just for him until I met you in the ceremony.

You know what P’. You looked ethereal and I thought you were a doll.

Thawan: Nong……..

Petch: Haha……I am serious. And I want to be with you. Love you and I even saw a future with you.

Thawan: Are you serious? When I saw you I wanted to be with you and love you but the vision to see the future, I didn't.

Petch: My friend and I saw the vision of our future with our love respectively.