14: The Training

Serena woke up in her room. The sun was rising, sending rays of orange, pink, and purple. She looked at her clock.

"7 am!?" She slept for 13 hours. She got up, her eyes still adjusting to the light. She looked to see a box of chocolate by her nightstand.

Your Majesty,

I got your message from the maids. Don't worry about it. I'm just happy you're okay. I get how you feel. Absorbing nightmares is a difficult job. I was going to work that with you today. Can you be at the floor -5 at Dream HQ at around 9 am? See you then, Princess~

-Antonio Pyro

She looked at the box. It was a box of chocolates. It looked nice and was tied up with a pink bow. Her favorite food and color.

She blushed. Now, the two of them were fighting over HER. She sighed and got dressed in a white cropped shirt and black shorts. Her training wasn't until 9, but there isn't any harm in being a little early, right?

Mateo wasn't at work yet, so her chauffeur gave her a ride in her limo. The shiny, black limo pulled up to the tall Dreamer HQ.

She went in. The lobby was busy as usual. She looked at the note. Floor -5, that's where she was going to train.

"Good morning, Serena." She looked up from the note to see two sky blue eyes gazing down at her.

"Damion, hi!"

"Feeling better? I still feel guilty for yesterday."

"No, no! Damion, it's not your fault. I got plenty of rest." She smiled.

"So you're good?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Absolutely." She smiled as he chuckled a little.

"So what brings you here?"

"Pyro said my training was on floor -5."

Damion linked arms with her. "Well, I'd be happy to be your escort." He said while grinning.

She giggled as they walked to the elevator. He pushed the button for -5, and the elevator started going down. The city was no longer visible through the window. She could only see dirt.

The elevator opened to a long hallway with no windows and concrete walls.

"If you keep walking, this hallway leads to a giant room with tons of training equipment. Pryo should be waiting to train with you there."

Serena stepped out of the elevator, "Okay, sounds good." She started her way down the hallway.

"Serena wait -"

"Hm?" She turned around. He blushed at the sight of her in the dim lights.

"L-Lets get some dinner. Whenever you're free, k?"

She smiled, "K."

The elevator closed, and he started going up again. She turned and looked down the hallway.

She walked down the hallway slowly. It was a little scary. The lights flicker from time to time. She saw a bit more light from afar, and she kept walking.

She walked into a big room with a high ceiling. The floor and walls made with concrete she looked around and saw every piece of training equipment in a gym and more. Then, her eyes noticed something else. "Oh. My. God."

She saw Pyro, and immediately she turned red. He didn't notice her, but he was lifting weights twice the size of him! His shirt wasn't on, and his hair was let down instead of being styled.