16: The Date

Mira met Damion at the door as they walked inside the mall and started on their way to Palais Soleil.

"Explained to me why we're going to Palace Soleil and why I'm wearing a suit right now." Damion said, adjusting his tie.

"Serena will be here in five."

"Wait, Serena?!"

She nodded, "You wanted to get dinner with her, right?"

He smiled and hugged Mira

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!?"

"You're the best assistant I could ever ask for!"

She pushed him away, brushing herself off.

"I'm just doing my job."

He patted her on the back as he went into the restaurant and got a table for him and Serena. He sat there waiting for her.

~~~

Mateo and Serena were in Beauty Oasis as Mateo, and the stylists were styling her hair and makeup.

"Are you sure we shouldn't hear Pyro out?" She looked at Mateo through the mirror.

"If the girl I loved was torn between me and another guy, the LAST thing I would do is go out with someone else."

She nodded hesitantly.

"그냥 네 인생에 남자가 있어서 행복해." Said the lady painting her nails.

Serena looked at her, wondering what the woman said.

Mabye Mateo was right. Even if he didn't mean any of it, he still did it without telling her anything. She was mad at him now. He hurt her. She got into her new royal blue dress and put on her shoes and earrings.

After a few more minutes later. Serena twirled around, saying, "I'm ready."

~~~

Damion tapped on the table waiting for her. He had already ordered food for him and her and it was already out. He then saw a glimpse of blue sequence from the front of the restaurant.

Serena walked into the restaurant in her sparkly blue dress. Her makeup was done to perfection, and her hair bouncing with every step she took in her dimond heels. She walked to his table smiling brightly with her pretty smile.

"Wow...." Damion stared in awe at Serena.

"You okay?" She chuckled a little as his eyes stared lovingly at her.

He snapped back and chuckled, "Yeah, I'm okay." She sat down at the table. The window next to them showed a beautiful night view of the city.

"Did Mira and Mateo set us up?"

"Actually, it was my idea." She smiled.

He blushed. He was so happy she remembered his request today. The two talked for hours and hours on end.

"I like your dress, Serena."

She beamed, "Thanks. I got a really great deal on it."

"It's my favorite color." He smiled, taking a bite of his pasta.

"Oh? What colors do you not like?"

"Red."

"Why's that?" She took a sip of her drink.

"That is the color of Giddions' dream energy."

She chuckled as he added, "It's also a really intense kind of color. I prefer colors more settle."