19: The Plan Part 1

He stroked her hair as they closed their eyes.

she chuckled softly, "Are you still mad at me for Damion?"

"Princess, I could never be mad at you. I get it. You were upset with me."

He let go of her as he laid down in her bed. She laid down, too, as they kept looking at each other.

"As much as I want to kiss you, I know you are still making a decision, and I don't want to push anything."

She smiled, "I appreciate it."

"And if it's any consolation. I'd rather you pick Damion and be happy than pick neither of us and be sad."

She blushed. She knew that her anger for him wouldn't last forever.

"The day I met up with you in that alley. Even though I was slammed with work and it was so last minute, I was so happy I would get to see you again."

A slight tear formed in his eye, "My life was hard without you around."

"Was I really that distant when I was with Giddion?"

He nodded, "Damion was also quite distant when he was with Ariel. However, Ariel was never distant. She never leaves me alone." He laughed, and she giggled.

"What is her deal with you?" She kept laughing.

"Hey, I appreciate any woman that can't resist my irresistible looks," he said in a cocky tone.

She rolled her eyes, "You know you're handsome." She smirked

He chuckled, "However, I like girls who don't goo goo over me the moment they look my direction," he looked at her up and down, "I like girls who fight back a little."

She blushed and then realized, "Your birthday!"

"Huh?"

"She's so obsessed with you. Her phone pin might be your birthday."

His eyes widened. He didn't think of that.

"Worth a shot." He handed her the phone.

1127

Accepted

"We're in!" She said excitedly. The two looked at the phone as she went to messenger.

Her most frequent texter was Giddion. Serena opened their messages.

G: We are a go for tomorrow, right?

A: Yeah. Your job is to distract Pyro while I release the nightmares from the pit at exactly 10 o'clock.

Their eye's widened.

"Is she insane!?" Pyro snatched the phone, "Releasing the nightmares fron the pit will be way too many nightmares for us to handle!"

Serena looked at the texts worried.

G: R u sure that doing this will improve the Dreamers

A: With more nightmares, they'll need Pyro and Serena to work harder. With their efforts being limited, only a few people can be safe at once. People will soon remember that they're nothing without the Dreamers.

The two of them looked at each other shocked.

"So that's what this is about." Pyro sighed.

"You can't let Giddion distract you. We have to be at the pit at 10 to stop her."

Pyro nodded, "I'll report this to the boss as soon as I can," he looked at her as she yawned, "We should sleep, though. It's midnight.

The two laid down, and she felt his arms rap around her.