63: The Arcade

Soria looked around at everything. The rainbow lights, the games, the people running around with tickets in hand. The music from each machine echoes the big building. It had got to be the coolest arcade of all time.

"You and Soria can walk around. I'll stick with Giddion," Pyro said to Damion.

"Got it."

Pyro grabbed Damion's tie and pulled him closer, "Remember, if anything happens."

"Don't worry, Pyro."

Pyro gave him a serious look as him and Giddion walked away.

"This place is so magical." Soria looked around.

He chuckled, "Yeah, it's one of Dreamix's newest renovations. Giddion and Pyro always come here, and I always get dragged here, too. But, I have to admit, it's quite nice."

Soria gasped as she ran over to a claw machine, "Damion! Look at that bear!"

He walked over as she jumped up and down, "Can I give it a try?"

~~~

"YES!" Pyro yelled enthusiastically.

"Oh, come on!" Giddion threw the ball at the clown.

Pyro laughed, "Damn, Giddion. You're really bad at this."

"The lights got in my eye!"

Pyro laughed even more, "Excuses, really?"

Giddion covered his face with his hands.

Pyro sighed, "I don't know, Giddion. It seems you'll never beat me."

"I will! I just need more tries."

Pyro and Giddion played again as they threw red balls at clowns; knocking them over. The game finished as soon as it started.

Giddion looked at their scores, "YES! HA! I beat you!"

Pyro and Giddion looked at each other, and then they looked at the mountain of tickets they've won.

"Let's make this interesting, shall we?" Pyro said, smirking.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Whoever wins gets all the tickets we earn."

Giddion chuckled, "Oh, you're on! Just on this game?"

"How about every game?" Pyro requested.

"Let's go."

~~~

"Awwww," Soria slammed her head on the glass, "It's practically impossible."

Damion clicked his tongue, "Don't be hard on yourself. They're practically rigged. Only some people are actually good at them."

She looked at him, "Are you one of those people?"

He scratched the back of his head, "I'm not really good at"

He stopped talking as he looked at her begging eyes.

He sighed, "I give it a shot."

He inserted another coin in as the claw started moving. He looked at the bear she wanted, and he was now determined to get it.

Pyro has always been really good at these. He always lined it up perfectly by looking at the sides.

Damion copied what Pyro did, and he finally pressed the button. The claw went down and clasped onto the right side of the bear's head.

And it went up! Damion crossed his fingers it wouldn't fall. It slowly moved towards the drop, and it fell in!

She gasped, "You did it, Damion!" She rushed over and grabbed the bear.