Part 2

978 A.D.

In the new world

It took Mikael, Esther, Gabriel, Finn and Elijah 3-4 months to reach the new world. It was a new place, new people, a fresh start. The only problem was the neighbours were werewolves and they needed to hide in the caves every full moon. Other than that it was a fine place.

Ayanna Bennett another witch took Esther and Finn under her wing.

When Finn asked Gabriel to practice magic with her. Gabriel refused and said that I will no longer waste my time on practising magic. I have to become a strong Viking for Elijah and my future siblings. You should also not waste your time practising magic focus on doing household chores. Saying this he left Finn with her thoughts.

Finn was devastated hearing that but decided not to quit practising magic. I will practise alone Finn says to herself.

979 A.D.

The distance between Esther and Mikael has increased. Esther devastated with the distance began an affair with a werewolf named Ansel. Nobody knew about the affair. Esther became pregnant from the affair but pretended that it's Mikael's child.

Mikael named the child Niklaus. After Niklaus' birth Mikael and Esther became close again.

Esther gave a pendant to Niklaus which he would always wear around his neck to prevent Finn from finding out about Niklaus' true Father. Knowing Finn's power she knew that she needs to be very careful.

981 A.D.

A baby boy was born who got the name Kol Mikaelson. Gabriel is 11 years old, Finn is 8 years old Elijah is 4 years old and Niklaus is 2 years old.
Esther again got pregnant after 2 months from the birth of Kol

982 A.D.

A girl was born, she got the name Rebekah Mikaelson. She looked a lot like Freya. Gabriel is 12 years old, Finn is 9 years old, Elijah is 5 years old, Niklaus is 3 years old and Kol is 1 year old.

987 A.D.

Esther gave birth to the last child of the Mikaelson family, a baby boy named Henrik Mikaelson. Gabriel is 17 years old, Finn is 14 years old, Elijah is 10 years old, Niklaus is 8 years old, Kol is 6 years old and Rebekah is 5 years old.

Kol tapped into magic when he was 4. He like Finn enjoys magic and wants to practise it. He doesn't like it that Gabriel tells him not to practise. Nobody in the family supports Kol in that matter except Finn. Because of this Kol and Finn are much closer to each other than the rest of the siblings. Finn said to Mikael that if Kol doesn't practice then he won't learn control and episodes are bound to happen. Hearing that Mikael says fine you can teach him Finn but he would be learning that in his free time not during the hunt or doing chores.

Kol hugged Finn for convincing Mikael.

Mikael hasn't looked at Finn since he came to know that Aaron abused her. He blames himself for that but still holds a soft spot for her inspite of being cruel to his other children especially Niklaus.

1000 A.D.

Gabriel is 30 years old, Finn is 27 years old, Elijah is 23 years old, Niklaus is 21 years old, Kol is 19 years old, Rebekah 18 years old and Henrik 13 years old.

One day Niklaus and Henrik went to see the werewolves transformation but Henrik got killed and Niklaus survived. The family was devastated from Henrik's death. Mikael had enough with losing his children. He asked Esther to protect their children and make them stronger from werewolves.

Mikaelson children were having family dinner with Esther and Mikael present. They were forced to drink wine by Mikael who then stabbed Finn in her heart while muttering that he is so sorry. The remaining children were shocked. Kol went to Mikael and said why did you kill Finn. In return he got stabbed too. One by one the remaining children also got stabbed.

After few minutes

All of them woke up shocked that how were they alive?

Kol says I can't feel it Finn.

Finn says me too Kol.

Niklaus says what you can't feel?

Both Kol and Finn says our magic

Mikael brings inside 6 girls and ask us to take one girl and drink their blood.

Finn having her mental health issues magnified experienced immense hunger and vamped up to one of the girls and bit into her neck, drink the blood, stops before she kills her or fell unconscious. Mikael asks Finn to drink more. Finn replies if I drink more then she would die. I am not a killer. The girl tries to escape but Finn speeds up and blocks her way and start requesting her not to tell this to anyone what happened here. She repeated what Finn said and Finn asked her to forget about it as she leaves our house. And she leaves.

Mikael slits one of the girls wrist and fed Rebekah forcefully the blood. One by one the hunger took over the Mikaelson siblings and they fed on the girls.

They all killed the girls as they lost control. As Niklaus kills the girl his bones begin to break and he starts turning into a werewolf revealing that Niklaus' isn't Mikael's son. Esther had an affair.

Mikael unable to accept it, went on a rampage and killed the werewolves.

Esther resorted to dark magic and turned her children into a species that could neither practice magic nor procreate so that her bargain to Dahlia remains a secret.

Mikael asked Esther to bind his werewolf side which she did.

Kol and Finn asked Esther why they can't feel connection to nature or their magic

What Esther said devastated them

She said that you won't be able to practise magic again. I turned you all into species which can neither do magic nor get pregnant.

No Kol and Finn shouted and said how could you do this to us?

And Finn began having an episode.

Her siblings were shocked to see her act like this. Esther kept Finn's mental health issues hidden from them.

Suddenly magic happened

Finn starts doing magic and saying making it stop, I can't control it.

The episode lasted for a couple of more minutes.

Esther said how is this possible Finn? You shouldn't be able to do magic.

Finn says well I don't feel any connection with nature.

Esther and Mikael are in deep thoughts.