Part 8

In New York

Finn has explained Kol about 21st century. Although he didn't need that much explanation because Finn summoned his spirit since 1914. He is quite aware of 21st century technology.

Kol told Finn that he is going out and would be late.

Finn said okay and asked him to take care.

After 2 hours

Finn was out to gather some ingredients for her potions that suddenly Niklaus and Elijah comes there and asks her to come home.

Finn refuses and begins to get angry. Because of this she starts having an episode. Both Niklaus and Elijah don't know what to do. Niklaus vamps behind her and snaps her neck. The magic stopped.

Meanwhile

Kol was at the stripclub enjoying himself when Gabriel comes to meet him and asks to come back home. Kol obviously refused and turned his back to leave the club, that Gabriel snaps his neck.

Gabriel, Elijah and Niklaus take Kol and Finn back to Mystic Falls.

Mikaelson mansion

Kol wakes up first and see his surroundings and gets mad that he is back with his so called family. He examines Finn and asks what you all did with her?

Niklaus says we didn't do anything to your precious Finn. We just snapped her neck. Although she was hell bent killing me and Elijah.

Kol says well you both deserve that.

Kol starts waking Finn up and eventually Finn is awake.

Kol starts asking questions whether she is okay? What did Niklaus and Elijah do?

Finn smiles and says I just had an episode and my magic went out of control and one of them just snapped my neck.

Kol says alright, let's go now.

Both got up but were stopped by a magic barrier

Kol says seriously Esther.

Esther says Kol, I am your mother and I want my family to be together under one roof. Is that too much to ask for?

Finn replies well mother we are not a part of your family never have been and never will. And we are fine with it.

Rebekah jumps in and says we as a family are throwing a ball and be part of it.

Esther says can we be family for at least one night?

Finn and Kol look at each other and say ok but once the ball finishes we leave.

Esther says thank you Kol and Finn

Finn says now remove the barrier or I would.

Esther removed the spell.

Gabriel and Elijah show Kol and Finn their rooms respectively.

Esther asked Finn to distribute the invites and give Bennett witch a special present.

When asked why, Esther simply replied because she with her mother saved me.

Finn says ok. I will do it.

Finn goes to where her siblings except Niklaus were. They were preparing for the ball, getting the dress/suit finalized.

Kol asks what did mother had to say?

Finn replies she wanted me to distribute the invites and get a special present for the Bennett witch.

Good luck with that Finn says Kol