Part 7

Niklaus got rid off the Bennett witch and ask his witches to get him out of Alaric's body.

Witches are doing the spell of transferring Niklaus' spirit back into his own body while Katherine and Finn watch.

Niklaus come back and asks Katherine to stand in the sun without her daylight bracelet.

Finn says is all this really necessary Niklaus?

Niklaus says she doesn't have a choice. She is compelled.

Katherine does that and she begins to burn.

Finn asks Niklaus to stop it.

After few seconds Niklaus asks to stop and says to Katherine to do something for him.

Damon Salvatore comes and tells Niklaus about killing the vampire and rescuing the werewolf from his clutches.

Niklaus says he has a backup of everything. Finn on the other hand cannot be replaced who is already with me and snaps his neck.

Niklaus says it's time Finn, let's go. And compels Katherine to stay in the house.

At the ritual

Before Finn could start the spell, Stefan interrupts and asks to use him as the vampire instead. Niklaus refuses and stabs him in the back and asks Finn to start the ritual.

Finn started the ritual, Niklaus killed the werewolf, vampire and the doppelganger.

Just as Niklaus began to transition Bennett witch came there to save the day, Finn began fighting with her and Elijah was just about to kill Niklaus that he muttered he didn't bury his siblings in the ocean.

Finn backs Niklaus and says she has seen Kol, he is not in the ocean. Trust me.

Bonnie says she will kill all three of you while Elijah replies he is sorry and vamps out with Finn and Niklaus.

After 2 days

Niklaus woke up in the forest. Elijah threw him his clothes and came forward.

Finn with her back facing them asked if Niklaus is decent or not.

Niklaus says he will reunite you both with our family and takes them to Alaric's home.

At Alaric's home

Niklaus enters the house with Elijah and Finn only to see Katherine holding Stefan.

Niklaus asks Stefan to wait and he first needs to attend Elijah and Finn.

Niklaus daggers Elijah and Niklaus' witch does a spell on Finn which links her to Kol, resulting in her being desiccated while Niklaus says you shouldn't have betrayed me Finn.

Finn says while turning grey that I won't forgive you and neither would Kol and turns completely grey.

After 3 months

Kol and Finn both wake up from their dessication together as the spell linked Finn to Kol.

They see Gabriel, Elijah, Rebekah and Damon.

Rebekah asks how were you daggered Finn? Not immune to it anymore she says tauntingly.

Finn replies with equal sarcasm that Niklaus' witch linked her to Kol resulting in me being daggered. But why were you daggered, you were his loyal sister who would do anything he asks her to do even betraying Kol and me.

Rebekah glares at Finn and gets ready to charge at her but seeing Kol standing in front of Finn made her changed her mind. Because all the Mikaelson siblings know how much protective Kol is of Finn.

Gabriel asks Elijah what's happening?

Elijah explains about Niklaus breaking his curse, how he daggered him and Finn, him creating hybrids, everything that has happened till now. We need to unite against Niklaus, he has taken a lot from us, it's time that we get it back.

Kol replies fine we will do this your way but the moment we are free of Niklaus, I and Finn would leave.

Gabriel says but Kol.

Finn says Kol is correct Gabriel nothing you all say would change our minds.

Elijah says first we need to be free of Niklaus. Follow my lead.

Niklaus says to Elijah why haven't you left.

Elijah says where are your manners brother, we forgot dessert and shows the daggers to him.

Niklaus has fear in his eyes.

Kol enters and stab him with a dagger in the hand.

Gabriel enters and stab him in the shoulder with a dagger

Klaus turns to go but gets stab in his stomach by Rebekah who pushes him into Kol's arms

Then Finn enters and start giving him anermysm. Niklaus yells in pain.

Then Finn starts breaking Niklaus' bones and turn him into a werewolf so that his werewolf features show on his face and then snaps his neck.

Elijah asks Salvatore brothers to leave as this is family business.

After few hours

Niklaus wakes up and starts sprouting that he wanted this to be a home for all of us

In the meantime when Niklaus was unconscious Finn gathered the daggers secretly without anyone's notice and motions it to Kol. Others were busy drinking blood and looking at Niklaus and busy in their own thoughts.

When the siblings announced that they are leaving him and turned to leave the house, the door opens and their mother comes in.

Everyone is shocked. Kol whispered Finn where did this twist came from?

Niklaus looks ashamed. Esther says she wants us to be a family again.

Kol says he is not staying and neither is Finn. We are each other's family. Niklaus and his siblings are not our family.

Esther sharply says to Kol, we are your family. I am your mother.

Kol says a mother who knowingly took away my magic who knew that I would be devastated when I come to know about losing it forever and turned me into a monster

Esther looks down and doesn't know what to say

Kol says what you all thought Finn was the only one to hate being a vampire. I hated it just as much as Finn hated it. We lost our connection with nature and our magic forever but none of you cared. You all were busy consoling Niklaus for losing his werewolf side and the betrayal of our dearest mother.

Everyone looks ashamed and looks on the floor.

Kol says let's go Finn. Both vamp out of the house.