Part 41

Meanwhile At the Salvatore boarding school

Kol immediately called an assembly meeting. Even the teachers didn't know what has happened and were asking Kol.

Kol says to the other teachers I will tell you all. Please gather at the assembly hall

Once everyone is gathered

Kol says thank you all for assembling in the hall and those decided to return early from their homes because of the events that has happened. As you all know that Hope Mikaelson was going to this school under the name Hope Marshall and that she has turned another student named Henry into a hybrid who is sired to her. It means that he would do anything Hope asks him to do.

Students started whispering amongst themselves

Kol says silence students. Please listen to what I have to say. Hayley, Hope's mother and Henry were both missing. They couldn't be found as Finn's spell was used which didn't have any loophole. Finn found the magical signature of the witch who snapped her neck and took Hayley and Henry. It was none other than Hope Mikaelson. She kidnapped her own mother, put her in a coffin and asked Henry to guard her coffin. Hope did this because she wanted her father Klaus Mikaelson to be with her which isn't possible because of the hollow. Hope's plan didn't go as she thought. When Finn and Klaus went to the location where Hope had hidden the coffin, they found Henry's dead body and Hayley missing.

Caroline says what are you saying Kol?

Kol says this is what Finn told me. Klaus is sending Hope back to the school where she would be safe while he finds Hayley. Finn and Hope are arriving in a few minutes.

Pedro one of the youngest werewolves asked whether we are safe with Hope being here. What if she tries to turn us into hybrids? I don't want to sired to her.

Jed who is the alpha of the werewolves says Pedro's concern is right. We would lose our free will.

Kaleb who is the vampires faction leader says that we respect werewolves for who and what they are. With the threat of them getting turned into hybrids is a concern for us too. They would be a threat to us because of Hope Mikaelson.

Jace who is the witches coven leader says that we cannot let Hope be a threat to us.

Raphael says we all will be staying away from Hope Mikaelson. She hasn't tried to be a part of us in these 7 years. So we grant her wish.

Alyssa says Raphael is correct. We are casting her out. She has pretended that we don't exist. So we are making sure she doesn't exist in our lives.

Caroline says no, students don't take any rash decisions.

Stefan says Caroline's right, we are a family.

Lizzie says but she hasn't tried to be our family

Emery says she has pushed us away and speak to us when necessary.

Alec says Emery and Lizzie are right. She thinks that we are not good enough for her. Because of her attitude you know how many students had to go to psychiatrist, psychologist and therapist.

Lexi says but she doesn't care. Now we know why because she is the tribrid, the first of her kind.

All the students agreed with what they said

Finn and Hope hear what the students just said. Hope had tears in her eyes but refused to show others that she is weak and boldly says why would I need a pathetic excuse of you all as family, you all can rot in hell. I don't give a damn.

Finn says Hope, mind your language

Hope says you Finn both you and Kol are betrayers. You both conspired against my father and his siblings who were your family too. Because of you both I have been away from my family for 20 years. And here in this school.you go about saying we are family when you both don't know the meaning of the word family.

Jace says don't talk to mom and uncle Kol like that. All the kids stand up.

Kol says your father had it coming. For the sins he had committed he had to face the consequences.

Finn says about conspiring against your father and his siblings, your father and his siblings never treated us as family. We took justice for all the injustices done to us.

Hope says lies, my father, my aunt's and my uncle's won't ever do that. They say always and forever.

Kol says well we were not a part of always and forever for your information. But you won't believe a word we say as you have blind faith in your family. You should probably go to your room.

Hope says I am not a child that you can send me to my room. I am an adult.

MG says but your actions state otherwise.

Kaleb says since all of us are here, why not we vote whether we want Hope to be a part of this school, a part of our family or not.

Jed says my vote is that she isn't a part of this school or our family.

Jace says I agree with Jed. She is not a part of this school or our family.

Kaleb says my vote is same as Jed and Jace's. The honour council has spoken. From now on you are not a part of this school or our family Hope Mikaelson. And none of the teachers, founders, headmaster and headmistress can change that.

Hope says as if I am dying to be a part of this school or your family.

Alaric sternly says Hope go to your room and she leaves from there angrily.

Finn says is this your final decision students?

All the students stand united and said yes.

Stefan says normally we wouldn't have approved with what you just did. You casted off a student. But we can see where you are coming from.

Caroline says so won't stop you from casting off Hope Mikaelson.

Kol says you can ignore her but that doesn't mean that you can bully her or make her life miserable.

Students says we won't do that Kol. We promise.

While hope was crying bitterly in her room.