Part 28

After 2 days

It was time for Stefan and Caroline's visit. Kol and Finn were preparing for it.

Stefan knocked the door, Kol opened the door and asks Caroline and Stefan to come in.

They see Finn was in the kitchen drinking blood while the three children were playing on the mat. Stefan was staring at the children lovingly and proudly. Caroline breaks the silence and says wow Stefan, you have 2 boys and 1 girl.

Children see Stefan and Caroline and get shy and crawl to hide behind Finn as Kol was standing with Stefan and Caroline.

Finn bends down and says you remember I told you all about your father, well he is Stefan Salvatore, your father. He has come to meet you all and be a part of your lives. Would you let him?

The kids stare at Stefan and Jace says Papa Stefan and crawls to him and the other two followed his lead. Stefan bent down and hugged them and kissed, took them in his arms.

After that kids started to yawn and were looking tired. Finn say to Caroline and Stefan if you can help them in putting the kids to sleep?

They said yes.

Kol, Finn and Stefan took each kid on their arms and put them in their beds. They slept immediately as soon as they hit the bed. Finn asked the nanny to watch over them.

Kol, Finn, Stefan and Caroline came out from the kids's room into the living room.

They chatted for a while. Kol and Finn began telling how they went to New Orleans to get revenge from their so called siblings for their treatment of them. They even told everything that happened in New Orleans including what happened after sirelines were broken, Klaus' imprisonment and others on death bed. Hayley most probably looking for cure as they know the ingredients.

Kol says they were never there for him. Only Finn has been and she is my family and her children too.

Finn squeezes Kol's hand in comfort.

Caroline started asking about her pregnancy.

Kol and Finn started telling what Finn went through and how Davina helped in delivery of the triplets. The oldest one is Jace Henrik Mikaelson Salvatore, middle one is Alexander Kol Mikaelson Salvatore in short Alec and the youngest one is a girl names Emery Davina Mikaelson Salvatore.

They are heretics like Finn says Kol

Stefan and Caroline were processing the information that Caroline suddenly got the feeling to puke. She asked where the washroom is? Kol directed her towards it and she immediately puked in the washroom.

Stefan got worried. Finn says it's normal. It happened with me as well. Just continue to drink blood like normal. She will puke sometimes.

Stefan relaxed a bit but still worried for Caroline. Caroline says she doesn't like puking.

Later all four of them talked for a bit. Finn and Kol even suggested some parenting classes to attend. Then Stefan and Caroline said goodbye and leave to go to Caroline's dorm room.

After 4 months

A lot has happened in these 4 months. Caroline lost control because of her being pregnant and almost killed a person.

Finn asked Caroline to not to worry as it's normal in pregnancy. It would go away once the babies are delivered.

Stefan and Finn's children started walking and now they recognise him and call him Papa Stefan, Caroline - Aunt Care, Finn - Mommy and Kol - Uncle.

Finn and Kol even shared their pictures and videos of the time Stefan was not with them.

Caroline fainted and woke up at Kol and Finn's home.

She began asking why I was feeling so much pain in my stomach?

Kol says the twins were doing magic and you were stressed from seeing Bonnie and asking questions.

Caroline begin to hyperventilate about her kids being in danger as Bonnie knows and would tell to everyone.

Finn says not to take stress Caroline, she won't be judgemental and blurt it out to Elena or anyone.

Hearing that Caroline relaxes a bit and had a reconciliation with Bonnie.

Bonnie visited Caroline regularly with Caroline's mom and bonded with Kol and Finn.

She apologized for the part she played in killing them.

Both Kol and Finn forgave her knowing that she was just blinded in what Elena wanted.

Now all Kol, Finn, Stefan and Caroline meet regularly and meet Stefan and Finn's children.

Bonnie immediately took a liking to the triplets and so did they.

After 3 months

Kol, Finn, Stefan, Bonnie and Caroline's mom threw a baby show for Caroline, invited her college friends and teachers.

Bonnie and Finn are going to help Caroline deliver the twins because these babies are magical.

After 1.5 months

Caroline was admitted into the hospital. Kol compelled a team of doctors for her delivery.

Jace, Alec and Emery were playing with their toys with Kol watching over them. Finn and Bonnie were ready to do the spell while doctors were getting ready for c-section.

Suddenly, Caroline's one leg starts turning grey, Finn immediately says the twins might be heretics like me and my children because same thing happened to me as well.

Doctors start the c-section while Bonnie and Finn slowed Caroline's healing powers down.

The twins begin siphoning Caroline's vampirism. Finn asked Bonnie to repeat the spell after her.

Finn instructed doctor to continue while she and Bonnie chanted.

The babies came out safe and sound.

Caroline was still unconscious. Stefan and Caroline's mother held the babies and were waiting for Caroline to wake up.

In the meantime, Kol and Finn took the triplets home as they were getting cranky and prepare for Caroline's and her daughters arrival.