Part 6

After waiting for a few hours, Finn saw Elijah waking up while Finn was talking to Kol whom she summoned.

Kol comments losing to the newbie vampires, you have lost your touch Elijah. It's an embarrassment.

Elijah says Kol, how are you here?

Finn tells Elijah about the magical bracelet and she can summon Kol.

Elijah says oh, I thought you were truly here Kol.

Kol says how can that be Elijah after all you all daggered me in 1914 in front of all the guests.

Elijah looked down and guilty.

Finn says why was Niklaus looking for me?

Elijah says that Niklaus was told by a witch in New Orleans that a Mikaelson witch casted the curse and can only be removed by a Mikaelson witch.

Finn says of course, mother's way of ensuring there is no abomination in this world because of her. I am not going to help him, that's final.

Elijah says I need your help in taking down Niklaus Finn.

Kol says that's rich coming from you. When we wanted to dagger him, you sided with him and daggered me, tortured Finn and now asking for help to take Niklaus down. Such a hypocrite you are Elijah.

Elijah apologises for his part in daggering and torturing. But the circumstances have changed.

Finn says what has changed Elijah?

Elijah tells that Niklaus told him that he has thrown the coffins in the ocean. We would never be able to see our siblings.

Both Finn and Kol don't know what to say and look at each other.

Finn has a determined look on her face and says fine, I will help you but don't think that I have forgiven you. I am doing this for Kol.

Finn says goodbye to Kol and breaks the circle surrounding Kol's spirit.

Elijah says I have to go and visit a friend of mine, I will meet you later.

Finn says fine. I will text you the address of the mystic falls hotel in which I would be staying.

Elijah and Finn exchange numbers and go separate ways.

At the mystic falls hotel

Finn opens the door and let's Elijah come in.

Finn asks whom you visited Elijah?

Elijah says I went to see the informant who helped Rose - Marie and Trevor reach me.

Finn says I am assuming he is dead too like Trevor.

Elijah says that it needed to be done if the word comes out that the doppelganger exists, you know what would happen Finn.

After a few hours

Suddenly Finn gets a vision of the doppelganger.

Elijah asks Finn are you okay?

Finn tells Elijah what she saw and Elijah leaves to safe the doppelganger from the vampires.

After a few days, Elijah has made a deal with the doppelganger and Finn had to remove the spell from the tomb. Elijah compelled Katherine to stay in the tomb.

Elijah is posing as Elijah Smith to blend in.

Elijah doesn't come after the dinner from the Salvatore boarding house.

Finn gets tensed but waits for a day. Then she does a locator spell to find Elijah. She finds him at Salvatore boarding house. Feeling that something isn't right does an astral projection spell and sees him daggered. She removes the dagger and Elijah wakes up but says that he can't be in the house. Damon comes and sees this and says what the hell?
Damon begin to charge at Finn but Finn uses magic on him which gives Elijah time to vamp out of the house. Finn also finished Astral projection spell and wakes up in the hotel.

Elijah comes there, freshens up and tells what has happened at the Salvatore boarding house.

Finn says Niklaus must have given them the dagger through someone else. He is closer than we thought. We need the doppelganger to break the curse. They daggered you because the doppelganger was going to die.

Elijah says I still have the elixir you made in 1492.

Finn says it might work. We have to work together.

Elijah says fine I will try to make a deal with the doppelganger again but when Niklaus would have made his first move.

Finn says fine. I am going for a walk. Remember if I don't show up doppelganger saving gang might have done something to me or Niklaus kidnapped me.

Elijah says ok. Remember why we are doing this. Niklaus won't cause you any harm as he needs you to break his curse.

Finn says I remember why I am doing this. Our plan would work. Don't worry and leaves from there.

Finn was walking to visit the caves. Before she could reach a witch comes from out of nowhere and snaps Finn's neck.

At Alaric Saltzman house

Finn wakes up and sees Katherine and some witches doing a spell.

A guy stands up and I ask who the hell are you?

Katherine vamps out but gets stopped by a barrier and gets greeted by the same guy in Bulgarian. Katherine says Klaus and looks in fear

Finn says what Niklaus?

Niklaus in Alaric's body says don't look so surprised Finn. I am here to break the curse and you are going to help me.

Finn says I am not going to help you. Not after what you did to Kol. You threw him and the others in the ocean. Elijah told me.

Niklaus say our siblings are safe and not at the bottom of the ocean. I would reunite you with your beloved Kol I promise. All you need to do is help me break the curse.

Finn says I want to see proof that Kol isn't at the bottom of the ocean.

Niklaus takes Finn to where Kol's coffin is kept.

Finn opens the coffin and gets emotional and says give me your word that you would reunite me with Kol once I help you in breaking the curse.

Niklaus says I give you my word that I would reunite you with Kol.

They come back to where Katherine is and Niklaus starts asking questions about the doppelganger and her gang and leaves.

Finn was busy studying the spell that she has to perform while Katherine was busy partying.

Niklaus comes and asks one of his witches about getting rid of the Bennett witch. They make a plan.

Niklaus asks Finn how is it going?

Finn says that she has studied the spell and is ready to perform it.

Niklaus says excellent.

Finn warns Niklaus if you betray me Niklaus it won't be good for you.

Niklaus says you wound be sister. Relax I would reunite you with Kol just help me in breaking my curse and goes from there.