Part 40

Niklaus, Marcel, Vincent and Finn leave to meet the witches. Witches were not happy of being accused for something they didn't do and told Niklaus that he and his daughter are a threat to our peaceful life.

Niklaus about to shout but Finn controls him and says we are not accusing you all but just wanted to know if you knew who did it or would have done it.

One of the witches says you are forgetting that Hope Mikaelson is also a witch. If she can create a hybrid for her selfishness then why not kidnap her own mother.

Niklaus about to charge at the witch but Finn and Marcel hold him. Vincent says thank you for your time.
And they leave from there.

At Marcel's place

Niklaus says the audacity of them to accuse my daughter.

Finn says they weren't accusing Hope but were stating the facts. And I might not be able to locate Hayley and Henry but I can find the witch who snapped my neck.

Niklaus says how?

Finn replies that each witch has a magical signature and it is on each spell casted by the witch. I can use that to find the witch's name using a transcription spell.

Marcel says do it then.

Finn says Vincent can you please give me a list of all of the new Orleans witches?

Vincent says sure. I have it at my home. I will bring it soon and leaves.

After 30 minutes

Finn does the spell and the witch who casted the spell was none other than Hope Mikaelson.

Klaus says why would Hope do this?

Finn says to have you here.

Niklaus says let's go Finn and confront Hope.

Marcel and Vincent asks him to be careful.

Both Niklaus and Finn leaves to ask Hope.

Klaus was really angry and immediately asked Hope what have you done to your mother Hope?

Hope says what are you saying dad, she is missing along with Henry.

Klaus says Finn found that you were the one who snapped her neck.

Hope says Finn's lying dad, her and I don't share a very good relationship.

Finn says you Hope don't like Kol and me for some reason. I don't lie.

Klaus says Finn's right. So tell me where is your mother and Henry? I can hear your heartbeat that you are lying Hope.

Hope says if I tell you then you would go away and never look back.

Niklaus says Hope you need to understand.

Hope says no, I am not telling you where mom and Henry are.

Klaus says I will find out myself and gets inside her head and sees the location.

Hope says get out of my head dad.

Klaus says I know where they are, come on Finn

Klaus and Finn left for the location leaving Hope at the mansion.

As they reach the location they find Henry's dead body and Hayley missing from the coffin.

Both Klaus and Finn don't know what to say.

Finn says somebody must have been keeping an eye on us especially Henry.

Klaus says but who? We have to find out.

Finn says I will call Marcel and Vincent.

Both Marcel and Vincent come to the location and are shocked to see Henry dead and Hayley missing.

Klaus explain that Hope kidnapped Hayley with Henry's help but something more sinister has happened. Someone brutally killed Henry and kidnapped Hayley.

Vincent says who would have done this?

Klaus says vampires since they wanted Henry dead for being a threat.

Marcel says my vampires can't do this.

Finn says we have to tell Henry's family and all the factions that Henry is dead and Hayley is missing. Marcel can you gather all of them at the cemetery in an hour. We need to tell them all together.

Marcel says fine, me and Vincent would do that and leaves from there with Henry's body.

Niklaus we have to tell Hope about this says Finn

Niklaus says let's go.

At Niklaus' mansion

Hope asks Niklaus and Finn about Hayley and Henry.

Finn says Henry was brutally murdered and Hayley's missing from the coffin.

Hope says but how is that possible? I used one of your spells Finn which didn't have a loophole then how can anybody know where Henry and mom were.

Klaus says I agree with Finn that someone must be keeping an eye on you all.

Klaus says I have to go to the cemetery where we tell all the factions what has happened. You will go back to Salvatore boarding school. I have talked with Finn about this.

Finn says pack your things Hope. Once I come back from telling the factions about this, we will leave for Mystic Falls.

Both Klaus and Finn leaves to go to cemetery.

At the cemetery

Everyone was wondering why they have been summoned at the cemetery.

Marcel says please first listen to what we have to say and then speak.

He brings the dead body of Henry.

Henry's family begins to cry bitterly.

Marcel says that it was Hope Mikaelson who kidnapped Hayley with the help of Henry. Henry was sired to Hope and would do whatever Hope asks him to do. He was guarding the coffin in which Hayley was. But someone murdered Henry and took Hayley. We have to find out who did this.

Henry's family says it's all that Hope Mikaelson's fault. Had she not turned my child into a hybrid this would not have happened.

Klaus defends his daughter and says that if my daughter is at fault so is your son. He wanted to become a hybrid.

Marcel asks them if anyone knows anything.

No one says anything

Klaus says we will find out who did this and that would be the last day of the person who did this.

Marcel says we need to work together and find out who is being a threat to our peaceful life.

The factions started saying that it's Hope Mikaelson, Klaus' daughter.

Finn says we are taking Hope to the school and would keep an eye on her so that she doesn't do anything like turning someone into a hybrid. Your children would be safe at school, we all promise.

The factions relaxed a bit.

Marcel says we will now talk to each of you one by one. If you haven't done anything, nothing would happen to you.

The factions agreed although some of them agreed reluctantly.

Finn says goodbye to everyone and goes to Niklaus' mansion to take Hope to the Salvatore boarding school.

Finn told Kol about everything and asked him to tell the students.

On the way Hope asked about what happened at the cemetery. Finn says you were declared as a threat to our peaceful life. The factions were not happy with you, were blaming you for Henry's death.

Hope says I didn't want this to happen.

Finn says actions speak louder than words. You keep saying that you didn't want this to happen but your seems otherwise. Marcel handled the factions. They are not after you at the moment. But we are going to keep an eye on you so that you don't do anything like this again.