Part 32

After 3 years

The Salvatore boarding school for young and gifted is doing really well. Students have come from different backgrounds and circumstances but treat each other as their family. This is one of the things taught at the school.

Today it was a very important day for Finn, Stefan and Caroline. They were going to tell their kids their birth story. The kids are already 10 and 11 years old. They would be learning about their history in the class. However, as their parents they wanted to tell them themselves.

When Finn, Stefan and Caroline finished the story, the kids were in tears and hugged their parents.

They just asked if Finn, Caroline and Stefan wanted them?

They replied of course we wanted you guys. It has never crossed our minds to not have you. We love you all.

The kids says we love three even more now. Thank you for having us.

After this the kids sleep. And Finn, Stefan and Caroline leave the room.

It has been one of the hardest thing to do but they did it successfully as a family.

Meanwhile in New Orleans

Klaus is still imprisoned while Hayley is looking for the cure as well as raising her daughter.

All the factions are living peacefully in New Orleans. Each faction has a equal say in how the city should be running.

After 2 years

In these 2 years school has been running smoothly but Caroline and Finn's fear came true their children Lizzie and Emery got their mental illness. They had an episode on different occasions. The school was also damaged.

Finn and Caroline told about their own battle with mental illness to make the students not judge them for being different.

The students understood that and were trying to be supportive.

Jace bears Silas' curse in his generation but he hasn't gone crazy because of the power yet. And Finn wishes that he doesn't.

Alec is the silent kind of a brooding guy who doesn't like to socialise much. He has his siblings back always just like Jace.

Lexi is a kind hearted girl who thinks of others and is kind of mother hen for her siblings even though she is the youngest.

Meanwhile somewhere

Hayley has successfully cured the Mikaelson siblings and they started making plans to rescue Klaus.

In New Orleans
Mikaelson siblings have come to rescue Klaus.

Freya is trying to break the boundary spell while Elijah and Gabriel were fighting Marcel.

Rebekah was with Josh who texted Finn and Kol about the arrival of their siblings to New Orleans. Rebekah snaps his neck and goes to save her family.

Meanwhile at Salvatore boarding school

Finn and Kol receives Josh's message. They decided to astral project themselves in New Orleans. Finn started working on it.

At New Orleans

Hayley stops Marcel, Elijah and Gabriel from fighting and begs Marcel to let Klaus go. His daughter needs him. While Marcel says she is better without him.

Klaus frees himself and sticks the blade into Marcel and leaves with his siblings and Hayley through the tunnels but Marcel stops them.

Gabriel says you can't stop us Marcel, you are alone.

Suddenly Kol and Finn show up and so do the New Orleans witches

Elijah says Kol, Finn

Kol says now Marcel doesn't seem alone.

Finn says you can't leave New Orleans. The boundary spell is still there.

Kol says and Freya is tired from doing the spell of freeing Nik. She won't be able to break the spell.

Finn says you can try but you won't succeed.

Freya says how can you both side against your own family?

Gabriel says from now on you both are no longer a part of our family.

Elijah says but Gabriel

Gabriel says they sent us on death bed and Niklaus had to suffer for more than 13 years. From now on they are our enemies.

Kol says you never treated me and Finn as your family Gabriel.

Marcel says enough talking and turns to Klaus and his family. He says I can kill you all and sleep like a baby but I won't because I am not like any of you. You all will leave and never come back.

Marcel motions the witches and Finn to take out the spell.

They removed the spell and Marcel asks them to leave which they did.

After that Kol and Finn said goodbye to Marcel and the witches and went back to the Salvatore boarding house.

After 2 days

At Salvatore boarding school

Finn received a call from Marcel that the hollow's followers were trying to sacrifice 7 children including Klaus' daughter. The children are safe now Vincent is curing them. I had to let Mikaelsons in New Orleans because Klaus' daughter was also in danger.

Finn says you did the right thing Marcel. We have to stop hollow and her followers.

Marcel says yes but we need to know her story first.

Finn says come to the Salvatore boarding school and I will tell the entire story.

Marcel says are you sure Finn?

Finn says yes, I will let the others know about Mikaelsons arrival. We have no other choice. We have a bigger threat to handle.

Marcel says okay, we will arrive tomorrow. Take care. Bye and cuts the call.

Finn tells the others about the arrival of Mikaelsons to the school. Of course they were not happy and were tensed that they might be a threat to the students. Finn made them understand that they are here only to hear about hollow's story. That's it. If they threaten the students or any of us then we will put them in place.

Hearing that all of them understood and agreed.

Meanwhile at New Orleans

Marcel tells the Mikaelsons that one of his friend knows about the hollow which can help us in destroying hollow once and for all.

Klaus says fine. So when is your friend going to tell us about the hollow?

Marcel says we all will visit her tomorrow.

Gabriel says that's fine Marcel. We will go won't we Niklaus?

Niklaus says fine.

Marcel says Josh can watch over the kids while we all visit my friend.

Niklaus was about to argue but Hayley stops him and says ok.