Part 33

At New Orleans

Marcel, Vincent, Hayley, Niklaus, Gabriel, Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya leave New Orleans to meet Marcel's friend who knows about the hollow.

Marcel, Klaus, Elijah and Hayley in one car and Vincent, Gabriel, Rebekah and Freya in the other car.

They reach Mystic Falls. Klaus begins to say who is your friend Marcel? Because everyone in Mystic Falls hates me and won't help me at all.

Marcel says relax Klaus, my friend knows that the kids are in danger. She would help us because she also wants to stop the Hollow.

Elijah says relax Niklaus. Marcel is right. A lot is at stake.

Klaus doesn't say anything.

Meanwhile in the other car

Rebekah keeps asking who the friend is? Who in Mystic Falls would help us with the hollow?

Vincent says you will see soon.

Gabriel asks Rebekah to be patient.

Freya says I am having a bad feeling about this visit.

No one says anything.

Both the cars stop in front of the Salvatore boarding school not that they are aware of that.

Klaus why are we at the Salvatore brothers house? How do you even know them Marcel?

Marcel says let's go inside.

They all walk in the house and are shocked they find inside.

A lots of kids of different species, witches practicing magic, studying, drinking blood, playing sports. Tyler, Kol, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie Alaric teaching classes.

They were in awe seeing the place. Suddenly they see Finn who was giving two new students tour.

Marcel, Vincent went to where Finn was, Mikaelsons followed them.

Finn stops talking to the new students and told Marcel to go to my cabin. I will be there shortly.

Marcel says ok. And they all followed Marcel and Vincent.

Mikaelsons were looking around Finn and Kol's cabin in awe.

Finn finishes the tour and goes to her cabin.

As she entered, Hayley asked what is this place?

Finn replies it's a boarding school for supernaturals

Freya says school?

Finn says supernatural kids can't go to a normal school because of them being supernatural and we wanted to create a school where they can go, be themselves and openly use their powers and abilities.

Elijah says we?

Finn replies Salvatore brothers, Kol and me are the founders of this school while Caroline is the headmistress and Alaric the headmaster.

Niklaus says you are friends with the Salvatore brothers?

Finn says that's a long story. You all are here for the hollow, right?

Gabriel says yes, hollow targeted our niece and other children. We want to know why?

Finn says I will tell you why and you would be listening to every word I have to say without any sarcastic remarks.

Hayley says start the story Finn

Finn says it all started a thousand years ago before the City of New Orleans was founded. The two rival tribes decided to unite by marrying one man from one tribe to one woman from the other tribe. The kind that Jackson and Hayley had to do to unite their packs. That marriage bore a child. The elders from 7 tribes visited the pregnant woman every month, granting enormous powers to the child hoping that it would bring peace to the world when it comes into the world. When the child was born she was named Inadu and she had enormous amount of power. As the years went by, all the 7 tribes could see her power hungry nature and decided to unite to put a stop to her reign of terror. Inadu was powerful but when the 7 tribes united, she was no match to them. They successfully captured her in spelled branches and the 7 tribes created a weapon through their magic which could kill Inadu. The job to kill Inadu was given to her mother who gave to birth to her.

Before the mother could kill Inadu, she casted one final spell. It was bound by the moon and triggered by death. As the mother killed Inadu, the spell that Inadu casted came into action. All the people of 7 tribes present there turned into werewolves and lost their magic forever.

Hayley says Hollow created the werewolf curse.

Finn says yes, Inadu has been trying to bring herself back from the dead. Now since the ancestral plane is gone, she resorted to sacrificial magic.

Klaus says sacrificial magic?

To bring herself back Inadu or as we now know her as Hollow has been sacrificing powerful supernatural children which would grant her power to resurrect herself.

Klaus says how do we stop her?

Finn says the only way to stop Inadu is this bone and Klaus' daughter's blood.

Hayley says we are not involving my daughter Finn.

Finn says she is already involved. It might be your only chance.

Klaus says but why my daughter Finn?

Finn says the mother who killed Inadu turned into a cresent werewolf. She and Inadu are Hayley and her daughter's ancestors. Since Hayley is dead because of her being a hybrid, we can't use her blood.

Freya says what is so special about this bone?

Finn says it's one of the 7 bones of hollow. After the tribe members were turned human again, they burnt Inadu's body, everything burnt except 7 bones. The tribe members tried their best to destroy the 7 bones but nothing worked. Having no other choice, the 7 tribes each took one bone and decided to keep it safe. They decided to split up and never meet again. Only the cresent werewolves stayed in bayou while the rest of the 6 tribes left to find a new home for themselves. The bones were given to the next generations as the family heirloom. Tyler found this bone in his family safe.

Rebekah says what about the other six bones? We have to find it.

Vincent says we are too late for that. Hollow and her followers already has those.

Freya says how do you know?

Finn says a month ago the school was attacked by hollow's followers. They came here to take the bone. We were able to protect the school and the bone. After going inside their head we found out who they were and what they needed. We told Marcel and Vincent about it. We researched and found out that hollow already has the 6 bones. She just needs this 7th bone and a lot of sacrifices. Once that's done she would be able to resurrect herself.

Elijah says thank you Finn, for telling us all this.

Freya says can we take the bone?

Finn says here.

Hayley says you have a lot students here.

Finn says yes, the school is progressing really well. It's been almost 6 years since we opened the school. Students can be themselves and be the best version of themselves. It's a really cool place.

Hayley says yeah it is.

Finn says anyways you should get going. Bye.

They said bye and left for New Orleans.