Part 24

After 6 months

Finn came to New Orleans leaving her triplets under the care of the compelled nurse. Finn would astral project daily and be with the kids too despite being in New Orleans.

Finn and Davina were meditating so that they don't lose control of their magic because of the stress of not being able to fix Kol and not being able to break the sirelines.

Suddenly Finn remembers something.

She stops meditating and starts looking for something.

Davina says what are you looking for Finn?

Finn says I might have found a way to break the sirelines.

Davina says what?

Finn says when mother and father turned us into vampires, we drank Tatia's blood.Tatia was a doppelganger of Amara. It was her blood that turned us. So it must be her blood that created this link between the sires. If we reverse engineer that all we need is the doppelganger's blood, sanguinius knot, and the originals blood.

That's amazing Finn. But from where would we get the doppelganger's blood says Davina

Finn says that Stefan Salvatore who is the father of my children is a doppelganger of Silas and wherever he is Amara's doppelganger would be close too.

I would just need a drop of blood from my children to do a locator spell. Let's go to Dallas.

After sealing the playhouse they leave for Dallas.

At Dallas

Finn does the locator spell and find that they are also in Dallas. Finn finds the exact location. She and Davina go there cloaked and spot both the doppelgangers. They are looking for a right time to kidnap the doppelgangers and they found it.

They were successful in kidnapping both the doppelgangers.

They take them to the place where they were going to perform the spell.

They were preparing for the spell. Stefan and Elena woke up and tried to vamp out but got stopped by a magical barrier.

Finn says don't bother, you both can't go anywhere.

Stefan says what do you want from us Finn?

Davina replies we are tired of Niklaus and wants to end his and his siblings reign. For that we need to perform a spell. We are going to break the sirelines.

Elena says what do you mean?

Finn says once the sirelines are broken then when an original dies, other vampires in his bloodline won't die.

Stefan says what do you need from us?

Davina replies we just need your blood for the spell. Lot's of blood.

Stefan says we will give you our blood willingly if you siphon the anti-magic spell on the mystic falls.

Finn says what anti-magic spell?

Stefan tells the story.

Finn says of course travellers would do such a thing. Fine I would remove it. I would meet you at the mystic falls entrance in 2 weeks time at 2 pm. Deal.

Stefan says deal.

Elena says so when are you going to do the spell?

In three days time says Davina.

Now all we need are my siblings, then we can start the spell.

After three days.

Davina and Finn astral projected to Niklaus' mansion and started attacking Niklaus, Gabriel, Elijah and Rebekah. Lucien and Freya try to stop them but Davina snaps Hayley, Marcel and Lucien's neck and Freya couldn't do magic because of a dark object Finn and Davina held in their possession