Part 43

Greta's army present at the abandoned house got killed at the hands of Mikaelsons, triplets and twins. Only Roman escaped to tell the rest of the army members.

Elijah is crying holding Hayley as he failed to save her.

Other siblings, twins and triplets don't know what to say.

Finn goes to Elijah and says Hayley would want you to be strong. Mourn her but don't fall weak.

Klaus says Finn's right Elijah. The threat of Greta's army is still out there.

Kol says you have to tell Hope that her mother is no more. You all have to be strong for her.

Freya says Hope would be devastated.

Rebekah says it was all planned.

Gabriel says how Hayley and all of you got kidnapped?

Finn tells the entire story.

Gabriel says how can you children be heretics? Did Finn turn you?

Jace says my name is Jace Henrik Mikaelson Salvatore

Alec says I am Alexander Kol Mikaelson Salvatore in short Alec

Emery says I am Emery Davina Mikaelson Salvatore.

Jace says we are the children of Finn Mikaelson and Stefan Salvatore

Rebekah says that's not possible.

Finn says it's possible by magic. It's a long story. Twins would you like to introduce yourselves?

Lizzie says I am Elizabeth Olivia Forbes Salvatore in short Lizzie

Lexi says I am Alexandria Lily Forbes Salvatore in short Lexi

Lizzie says we are daughters of Caroline Forbes and Stefan Salvatore although our bio dad is Kai Parker.

Rebekah says how?

Finn says it's a long story. We will tell you guys later. You take Hope home and be with her.

Freya says where are you all going?

Finn says to the school. Everyone would be worried for us.

Klaus says can you come with us to the mansion? We don't know how to tell Hope about her mother.

Kol, Finn, triplets and twins look at each other and Finn says fine, we will come. Kol, will you let the others at school know about what happened?

Kol says sure Finn

They all leave for Klaus mansion with Klaus holding an unconscious Hope and Elijah holding the dead body of Hayley. On the way Kol informed Alaric what happened that Finn, triplets, twins, Hope are safe but Hayley is dead and Hope has the hollow inside of her. We all are going to Niklaus' mansion. Alaric says okay, keep me updated. I will let the students know what has happened.

At Niklaus' mansion

Niklaus places Hope on her bedroom and goes downstairs.

Rebekah being the impatient one asked Finn how do you have children?

Finn replies because of Silas. He did a spell on me and Stefan and impregnated me with Stefan's children.

Freya says how is that possible?

Finn says Stefan was Silas' doppelganger and I bore Silas' curse. That's how it was possible.

Freya says that's why Hope doesn't bear the curse, it's one of your children.

Jace says it's me, I bear Silas' curse.

Gabriel says why didn't you tell us?

Finn says because I wanted to protect them from all evils even our family. I didn't want them to be used for power or of them to feel left out, or having a namesake family.

Freya says that's not true Finn

Emery says you all were never there for mom and uncle Kol. They were the cast offs not you Klaus Mikaelson.

Finn says if they wish to know you they can. It's their decision. I won't stop them.

Jace says we don't want to know you all.

Alec says Jace is correct. We stand by him.

Lizzie says that's correct

But Freya says you are not even a Mikaelson, we just meant the triplets. They are our family.

Emery says that Lizzie and Lexi are our siblings. We share the same father who raised us.

Lexi says now we understand from did Hope got her low thinking from.

Jace says the five of us are siblings whether you see it or not, it doesn't matter to us because you all and hope doesn't matter to us.

Rebekah says you three are related to Hope. Hope's your blood. She would be needing you.

Kol says hope would be needing you lot not my nieces and nephews because they share a very hostile relationship. With Hope disliking us and the twins and the triplets adoring us. Hope's attitude, actions and personality is also one of the reasons for the hostile relationship.

Klaus says I will talk to Hope.

Hope gains consciousness. She sees herself in her room.

All of them go to her room.

Hope says how did I get here? And where is mom?

Klaus says Greta killed her. She is no more.

Hope says tell me you are joking?

Freya says this isn't a joke, Hope it's true.

Hope says I got her killed and her magic went haywire. Klaus goes and hugs her and calms her down. He let's her cry till she sleeps.

Finn says we all would take leave now. It's a family moment and we don't want to intrude.

Elijah says we are a family Finn, Kol.

Gabriel says I don't know why you say this we never treated you as family? We always have.

Kol says you all say that we are a family but your actions state otherwise. We should all get going let's go.

Kol, Finn, triplets and twins go to Mystic Falls.

Mikaelson siblings except Finn and Kol kept a funeral for Hayley which all the factions attended except Greta's army.

Niklaus and his family along with Hope find Greta's army and Roman. Hope kills them all with her magic.

None of the factions objected as they were going to kill innocent people just because they were hybrids.

All the factions said that Hope Mikaelson needs to prove herself that she is not a threat to any of us. Because her recent actions have put on a question mark on that.

Klaus says we need to tell your teachers Hope that you have triggered your werewolf side.

Hope says no dad they all already hate me. They won't get it.

Hope they would eventually find out. Besides I would be the one doing the talking Says Klaus.

Hope says ok dad.