Part 39

Finn says Caroline can you let Alaric and the other teachers know about this. And tell them to tell the students in an assembly meeting. I will stay here and see how it goes while you go back to the school.

Caroline says ok and leaves from there.

Next day

Hope was at the house while Finn, Hayley and Henry were outside. Hayley was teaching Henry control. Suddenly they are attacked from behind by magic. Both Finn and Hayley faint while Henry says what are you doing Hope?

Hope says I am kidnapping my mother and getting back my father. Since you are sired to me you will do as I say and you will take her to this church and place her body in a coffin and guard her coffin. I have placed one of Finn's cloaking spell on my mother, so no one would be able to locate her.

Henry says what about Finn?

Hope says leave her here. We need a witness of my mother's disappearance.

Hope goes back home while Henry does what Hope has asked him to do.

Meanwhile at the Salvatore boarding school

All the teachers were angry at Hope and Hayley for doing what they did. They felt as if they failed the students as they couldn't find in 7 years that Hope Marshall was actually Hope Mikaelson. They called for an assembly meeting.

All the students came wondering what has happened.

Alaric says thank you all for being assembled here. We have to share something important news with you all. As you know Sofia was killed by Henry who became a hybrid. He got blood from Klaus' daughter. And Hope Marshall is actually Hope Mikaelson, Klaus' and Hayley's daughter. We never found out in 7 years, it was somehow our fault too that we didn't sense that Hope was a tribrid or Hayley was under a spell which made her look different.

Alaric continues Henry found out when Hope was talking to her mother. Henry went to her asking for her blood while Hope asked for money in exchange so that she could go meet her dad. Henry wanted to fit in and thought becoming a hybrid is the way. Both Hope and Henry were selfish and created this mess. Marcel and his vampires wanted to kill Henry for being a threat to all of us and the peaceful life we came to live. But Hayley, Caroline and Finn have convinced them that Hayley would teach Henry so that he isn't a threat and they agreed. Finn is staying with Hayley and Henry to see Henry's progress.

Students began whispering amongst themselves.

Lizzie asked would Hope be allowed to attend the school?

Alaric says it's her and Hayley's choice. If she would then it would be as Hope Mikaelson.

Emery says but she put all of us at risk.

Alaric says we built this school so that children can be themselves, not a threat to others and be the best version of themselves. We cannot turn our back on someone because of one incident.

Hearing that Students let it go although were not happy with the decision of let Hope continue at the school. No one likes her because of her personality and her reclusive nature.

Alaric dismissed the students. Students dispersed themselves into groups and started talking about what they just came to know about and decided to let those who went hope for spring break know about what's happening.

At New Orleans

Finn woke up and doesn't find Hayley or Henry. She finds Hayley's phone. It's ringing, Klaus is calling her.

Finn answers it and says Niklaus

Niklaus says Finn, why you are answering Hayley's phone?

Finn says she was with Hayley in New Orleans.

Niklaus says but why?

Finn says Hope turned a student named Henry into a hybrid who killed a student vampire at school. Your daughter's ruse is over. Everyone knows about her being your daughter. Vampires tried to take Henry and kill him but we were able to convince them not to do so. Hayley would teach Henry control. Hayley, Henry and me were walking in the street that suddenly we were attacked from behind with magic. My neck was snapped and when I woke up there was no sign of Hayley and Henry. I just found Hayley's phone.

Klaus says go to Hope and tell her everything and that I am on my way.

Okay Niklaus says Finn and cuts the call.

Finn goes back to Niklaus' mansion. She tells Hope about her mother and Henry being missing and Niklaus is coming.

I will let the school know about Henry and Hayley being missing Says Finn to Hope

Hope says ok.

After a few hours

At Niklaus' mansion

Finn and Vincent were looking for Hayley while the school's witches were looking for Henry, both having no luck in finding the missing people.

Niklaus shows up and Finn says Niklaus we are not able to find Hayley and Henry.

Niklaus says how can you not find them Finn?

Finn says it's one of my cloaking spells which doesn't have a loophole.

Niklaus says so the witch who kidnapped them knew of your spells, wonderful.

Hope comes and says dad

Niklaus says why did you create a hybrid Hope?

Hope says I wasn't thinking anything. Just wanted to be close to you.

Niklaus says we can't Hope and things begin to die around.

Finn says Niklaus you need to go.

Vincent says we will meet you at Marcel's

Niklaus vamps away.

After making sure that Hope is alright, both Finn and Vincent leave for Marcel's place.

At Marcel's place

Niklaus started accusing the witches of kidnapping Hayley and Henry.

Marcel says all the three factions have been living in peace for more than 13 years. I will not let you be a threat to that.

Finn and Vincent comes.

Vincent says Marcel's right. It's a very delicate situation. We need to handle it cautiously.

Finn says we will ask the witches but not accuse them Niklaus.

Niklaus says fine, let's go.