Part 44

Meanwhile at the Salvatore boarding school

Alaric informs everyone that Finn, triplets and twins are fine. Kol and Klaus were able to save them. They are currently at the Niklaus' mansion in New Orleans. Hope Mikaelson is also fine but her mother Hayley is no more, Greta killed her. And the hollow is inside Hope now because Greta's army kidnapped the Mikaelsons and forced Finn to do the spell through bracelet of obedience.

Kol, Finn, triplets and twins reach the school. Everyone greeted them. Caroline and Stefan were smothering their children.

Caroline says how is Hope?

Finn says she couldn't believe that because of her, her mother has died. Her magic went haywire but Niklaus calmed her down and made her sleep.

Next day

Niklaus and his family along with Hope come to Salvatore boarding school.

Everyone just went silent on seeing the Mikaelsons in their hall. Klaus says I or my family isn't here to create a scene. We just want to speak to the teachers and founders of this school.

MG says I will go and get Finn.

Later MG comes in with Finn

Finn says what are you all doing here? I thought you will take more time to mourn.

Elijah says can we talk with you and the other teachers and founders alone?

Finn says fine, can few of you students go and tell the teachers and founders to come to the assembly hall Mikaelsons want to talk privately?

Few students went

Finn says follow me and they follow Finn to the assembly hall.

Once everyone has arrived, Finn says what's the matter that you wanted to talk in private?

Klaus says Hope has triggered her werewolf side.

Kol says how?

Hope looks ashamed.

Klaus says it was my fault. I took Hope to kill the remaining of Greta's army.

Finn says Hope hold this. What you felt when you killed Greta's army?

Hope says I didn't feel anything. The ball she is holding turns red.

Finn says that's a lie Hope. The ball I just gave you to hold is a truth sphere. It turns red when a person lies and blue when he tells the truth.

Freya says Hope's a child. She is already terrified because of all this and you are making it worse. Show some trust in her.

Kol says trust in earned but Hope has only lied. She lied to be Hope Marshall, a witch for 7 years.

Stefan says from now on we would be using truth sphere on the students during their enrollment and during sessions with therapist, psychologist and psychiatrist.

Caroline says because of what your family did, it put all the students at risk and it is our duty to ensure that they are safe for that we are taking some measures.

Tyler says thank you for letting us know about Hope triggered her werewolf side. Full moon is in 3 weeks, I will help you with preparing for it Hope.

Hope says thank you.

Finn says it would take time to begin to trust you all as you would do anything to protect Hope even if that means putting the other children at risk.

Elijah says we understand

Gabriel says but we didn't have a choice.

Kol says you had a choice. Hayley should have had enrolled Hope as Hope Mikaelson, daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. Instead you all took the way suitable for you lot and not thinking of the consequences.

Freya says had we known about the triplets then we would have made a different choice. Then Hope would have her cousins to protect her from the judgements.

Finn says my family knew about the triplets and they are not Hope's bodyguards or cousins. It's not their job to protect Hope. About judgements, then no one would have judged her and if anyone did then we would have talked to him. But as usual instead of being truthful you choice deceitful way to give Hope a brighter future. Do you realise how much it was mentally exhausting for her to hear bad things about her family but not being able to defend them.

Kol says how much anger and hatred she has to keep inside of her in these 7 years because you lot wanted her to pretend to be someone else. Couldn't you see the frustration when you talked to her?

All of them looked down at the floor

Finn says none of you talked to her in these 7 years. No wonder she was missing her family, father so much that she did all this.

Rebekah says hey, don't put this on us. It was really hard on us to talk to a niece that we can't meet in person.

Kol says you really are selfish. You just saw how much hard it would be on you lot but didn't see how much hard it would be for Hope. You all were away from Hope for more than 13 years, she must have been really excited to meet you all. You all got few moments with her then hollow thing happened which resulted in you all being separated from her. She missed you all and none of you could gather the courage to call her and still be a part of her life.

Finn says Kol's right. Yes Hope was being selfish but that was a result of losing you all completely. She didn't even got a month to stay with you all and make memories.

Hope was in shock that Kol and Finn were saying everything that she has felt. She begins to see them in a new light.

They all looked guilty and didn't know what to say.

Kol says you say that Hope's your family and we would do anything for her, then why couldn't you swallow the hurt of not being able to meet Hope and still be a part of her lives.

Finn says you are not Hope's family. She held such blind faith in you all and fought for you but you all didn't fight for her. You should have been there for her through a phone call or letters but you weren't. None of you were. And that's really devastating.
No wonder she did what she did.