Part 29

After 3 years

It's been more that 3 years since Klaus got imprisoned, others on death bed. Both Kol and Finn are living a happy life with Jace, Alec and Emery.

Finn and Stefan co-parent the triplets with Caroline as a second mother figure and Kol as the loving uncle. But, they know how much he misses Davina and wishes her alive.

All the kids are being homeschooled as they cannot control their magic yet and they can't afford for the children to have a breakdown, meltdown or an episode.

Kol and Finn teach them magic and sometimes Bonnie too when she visits. She has taken up the role of a cool aunt.

Stefan and Caroline became Kol and Finn's family especially because of the triplets and Caroline's twin daughters.

Kol and Finn ensured the kids valued each other and were there for each other. Caroline also wanted the same thing. She didn't want any of the kids to feel left out. They are siblings and should act like true siblings and not just namesake.

Kol, Finn, Stefan and Caroline can see the bond between the five children.

Finn was hoping that none of her children get her mental illness. She felt really connected to Caroline when she shared the same fears.

On the 2nd Death anniversary of Davina, Kol went to pay her his respects. As he was talking to Davina's grave about Finn's children, Marcel, Josh and Vincent heard him and started asking questions. Kol asked them to promise that they won't tell this to anyone. They promised and went with Kol to his and Finn's home in Dallas.

They meet the children and assure Finn and Stefan that they won't tell about them to anyone and won't let anyone harm them.

After hearing that both Stefan and Finn relax a bit and introduce the triplets to them. They played with the triplets for a while and began talking to Finn's story of Silas impregnating her with Stefan's children using a spell.

They even meet Caroline's daughters and liked them too. They promised to visit them whenever they would get time.

Finn and Caroline says Thanks Marcel, Josh and Vincent. It means a lot.

They exchanged phone numbers and stayed for a month and left. they visited whenever they would get time.

At present

Today is Caroline's daughters Lizzie and Lexi's 3rd birthday.

Bonnie, Caroline's mother, Marcel, Josh and Vincent came for the party with lots of gifts.

The girls were having fun with the triplets.

Next day

Finn, Kol, Stefan and Caroline were taking the kids to Paris as a present. Caroline's mother was also going while the others went back.

In Paris

They have been in Paris for 7 days. They visited the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Disneyland. All the kids enjoyed a lot.

They were just walking in the streets and were laughing and enjoying with the kids.

Suddenly Caroline hears the voice of Elena Gilbert.

She, Damon, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Alaric and Bonnie sees Caroline and Stefan with kids and Kol and Finn.

Before Elena or her gang could question Caroline or Stefan, all the kids ran to their aunt Bonnie who bent down and hugged them.

Finn and Caroline call the kids back. They being the obedient ones immediately came.

Jace being the suspicious one asked Finn who are these people with Aunt Bonnie mommy?