Part 22

At the play house

As Kol, Finn and Davina entered the play house, they see Niklaus, Gabriel, Elijah, Rebekah and a woman they don't recognise.

Kol says what are you doing here?

Elijah says Dahlia

Finn says what of aunt Dahlia?

Gabriel says she is here.

Finn says we know. She had sent a cryptic message to me in the morning.

Kol says who are you?

The woman replies Hayley.

Kol and Finn look at each other. Kol says doesn't ring a bell.

Niklaus says she is the mother of my child.

Both Kol and Finn nodded.

Elijah says we have a common enemy Finn. We know that Dahlia tried to take you when you were little. She might try it again and Niklaus' daughter is also in danger. We must work together.

Finn says we are already on the verge of creating a weapon to kill Aunt Dahlia. Father is gathering the ingredients.

Niklaus says Mikael cannot be trusted.

Finn says father won't go after you or your daughter Niklaus. He is trying to protect me from aunt Dahlia. We don't need your help.

Gabriel says there is someone who might change your mind. Elijah

Elijah goes out and brings someone in.

Finn and Kol recognise the woman as the witch they met in 1914.

Kol says how are you alive?

Finn says Kol's right. How can you still be alive?

The woman says because of Aunt Dahlia Finn, Kol

Kol says who are you? Why would Dahlia be after you?

Finn comes to realisation and says Freya?

Freya smiles and says that it's me Finn.

Kol says you are our sister Freya. Why didn't you say anything to us in 1914?

Freya says I wanted to see my siblings first before telling you all about me.

Finn says you saw Kol getting daggered and me being tortured still you didn't do a thing. Why Freya?

Freya looks guilty and says they did that because of your betrayal Finn. Had you and Kol not done that then what happened wouldn't have happened. They are your family too Finn, please come back.

Finn says wow Freya, the desperation to have your family can make you do anything. Listen to this Kol is my family. Gabriel, Elijah, Niklaus and Rebekah are not my family. You are not that Freya with whom I used to plan mischief. You are different now.
Leave now all of you.

Freya looks all scared and says Dahlia.

Finn, Kol and Davina turn around and see a woman in Black clothes.

Finn says what do you want aunt Dahlia?

Dahlia says little Finn, you have grown so much.

Finn says you can't take me or Niklaus' daughter.

Dahlia says who would stop me?

We would Niklaus, Gabriel, Elijah, Kol, Davina, Rebekah, Freya and Hayley replied.

Dahlia says oh please, you all are nothing against me and uses her magic to immobilize all of them. No one could move.

Dahlia takes Niklaus' daughter in her arms and then what she does shocks all of them.