Part 19

Davina says she like the place. I can feel magic radiating from the objects.

Kol and Finn smile.

Kol says we can plan against Niklaus and the rest of our siblings here. No one knows about this place.

Finn says Kol's right Davina. But first we need to go to Niklaus' mansion for lunch.

Kol says don't remind me.

Davina says is that really necessary?

Finn says they are quite persistent and if we don't go then they will continue to bother us.

Kol says They always want to have their way with people. Let's go Finn. And Davina if you want you can stay here but don't touch any of the objects they are quite dangerous when you don't know what they do.

Davina ok Kol and thanks for letting me stay here.

Finn says no problem. It's an honour to meet the descendant of our favourite witch.

Davina smiles and Kol and Finn leave for Niklaus' mansion.

At Niklaus' mansion

Niklaus is eagerly waiting for Kol and Finn so were Gabriel and Elijah.
Although they didn't show it.

Finn and Kol arrive and enter the mansion.

Gabriel says thank you for coming.

Elijah says it's good to see you both. Please have a seat.

Kol says enough, what do you three want from us?

Niklaus looking pissed. Gabriel says can we all have a civil conversation, please? And looks at Finn

Finn motions Kol to let's take a seat.

They all sat at the dining table. Niklaus at the head of the table to his left Gabriel and Elijah while to his right Kol and Finn.

Niklaus says you know our parents are back from the dead and are trying to eradicate us. We have dealt with Mikael but Esther is still out there conspiring against us.

Finn says we know that Niklaus.

Kol says what do you want from us?

Niklaus says to end your stupid revenge fantasy against us.

Gabriel says join hands with us and we can deal with Esther.

Elijah says we are your family Kol and Finn. We should stand together and not against each other.

Finn replies we were a family. But your precious Niklaus created the wedge by daggering me 1114 and you all let him, stood by him except Kol.

Niklaus brushed it off as it was nothing but it didn't work on you Finn. And you were a danger to us, a threat to us.

Kol says those who don't obey you are a threat in your eyes.

Niklaus looks pissed hearing that.

Finn says besides why do you want our help?

Elijah says you know mother the best Finn, you would know what she can and cannot do.

Gabriel says Esther is out of control. She tried to kill Niklaus' daughter with the help of some witches.

Kol and Finn say what and were looking worried.

Niklaus says she is in safe hands.

Hearing that both Kol and Finn relaxes at bit and Kol says I am assuming that she is with Rebekah.

Niklaus tenses

Finn says knowing our mother she would try to find her and she will.

Niklaus says she won't be able to locate my daughter or Rebekah.

Kol says only time will tell.

Finn says by the way why Mother is trying to kill your daughter Niklaus.

Niklaus says we don't know. Probably because she is a tribrid, an abomination according to Esther.

Finn says hmmm. Remembering her childhood, with what happened with Jace and Freya.

Gabriel says are you ok Finn?

Elijah says yeah you look tensed.

Finn says just remembering something.

Niklaus says what are you hiding Finn?

Kol says don't raise your voice on Finn.

Finn says do you remember Gabriel used to tell about Jace and Freya, how they were dead because of plague?

Elijah says yes

Finn says I have a different memory of what happened to them.

Gabriel what do you remember Finn?

Finn says one day while father was on a hunt and you were sick, aunt Dahlia visited mother. She said she is here to take me and started calling for me. I came out and started questioning her. Mother tried sending me back inside.
Aunt Dahlia said to me together we can become the strongest witches. I told her that I am the strongest witch I don't need her. Hearing my voice Jace and Freya came and aunt Dahlia started telling about the bargain that mother made. She bargained each child bearing Silas' curse to aunt Dahlia. We got into an intense battle. I casted one death spell which hit Jace instead of aunt Dahlia. I began to lose control of my magic seeing Jace dead. Aunt Dahlia realises that I am too strong decided to fled with the easier target which was Freya. Mother just watched it happen, she didn't do anything. I fell unconscious from lashing out.

When I woke up I told father and mother what I remember, mother said that didn't happen. We lost Jace and Freya to plague. Seeing them dead you had an episode. You know when you have an episode you don't remember anything and start imagining things.

Father also said that mother won't ever make such a bargain and asked me to forget about it. But I couldn't forget about it.

I remembered this again when we were turned into vampires, a species that can neither do magic nor procreate. That her turning us into vampires was because she didn't want her secret to come out.

Niklaus says that's the most absurd story I have ever heard.

Kol says not to make fun of Finn. Can't you see how much this is affecting her.

Finn says it's fine Kol. He doesn't want to believe the story, that's on him. We told him about Silas he didn't believe us but we were right. In the same way I think that my story is true. Now I think that because of her trying to kill Niklaus' child. I mean what other reason she would have. She would never admit her own mistakes and wouldn't want her secret to come out.

Gabriel says that's a whole of lot accusations you are putting on Esther.

Elijah says even if your story is true Finn, how would our aunt be still alive?

Finn says I don't have any answer for that. Suddenly gets the feeling to puke. She gets up from the table and starts puking on the floor.

Kol comes to her and starts comforting her and rubbing her back.

Elijah asks Finn are you ok?

Finn replies yeah Elijah. I think I drank blood from an old bloodbag. That's why I puked. Sorry for the mess.

Gabriel says don't worry.

Niklaus says says what have you thought will you join us?

Kol says we have told you all numerous time that we are not family. We won't be joining you.

Niklaus says is this your final decision?

Finn says yes, Niklaus what Kol said is final. We won't be joining you. Now we would be taking leave.

Both Kol and Finn leave from there to their play house