Part 47

Davina says I don't think that it can anymore clear that you all have been a pathetic excuse of siblings to Kol and Finn. They needed you and you weren't there. You never treated them as family but as they were the outsiders.

Gabriel says that's not true. If they had told us they felt that way, we would have told them that it's not the case.

Both Kol and Finn came back.

Kol says Finn said that she hated being a vampire. What did she get, a dagger in her heart. Thankfully, the daggers didn't work on her otherwise she would have been daggered for 900 years.

Finn says do you wanna know Freya why Kol and I were conspiring against your precious Niklaus in 1914. We were tired of the dagger threats and being treated as outsiders by our own family. I would always save Kol from being daggered. What if one day I wasn't able to and your precious Niklaus and his siblings don't have any right to take to take away years from Kol or me. He would be abusing witches for power, using them as a tool and that was unacceptable to us. You say Freya you wanted to know your siblings before telling them about your true identity, but didn't you knew Kol and me enough, about the cruelty of Niklaus and his siblings. Actually, You were looking for the siblings who would be powerful enough to get you your freedom from aunt Dahlia. You were too desperate to have a family, even now you are desperate.

Kol says I have a question, if instead of Davina it was the lover of Nik, Elijah, Gabriel, Rebekah, or yours own, would you have done it what you did to Davina?

Hope says aunty Freya, what does uncle Kol mean?

Finn says your aunty Freya sacrificed Davina to kill an enemy of her family.

Freya says of course, anything to protect my family.

Finn throws the truth sphere at Freya who catches it. It turns red.

You lied Freya. How much more proof do you need that you don't treat Finn and me as family? Says Kol

Freya tries to defend herself but Finn cuts her off and says in 1914 itself you had made your choice that you wanted to be with Niklaus and his family.

Freya says it's nothing like that.

Finn says then why didn't you help Kol and me? You just stood there and watch, maybe smiled too like Rebekah. You know the witches who followed Kol and me were also punished. I was able to save them though. Your precious Niklaus punished them unnecessarily and others including you stood by him.

Kol says you are just like them cruel, vindictive, hungry for power and namesake family of ours. This dinner is over. We are leaving then you can have your family dinner. Finn would meet you Niklaus at 10pm at the cemetery. Goodbye.

Hope says no please don't go. Finn says say thank you to your family for ruining another family dinner. Goodbye Hope.

Kol, Davina, Finn, triplets and twins leave from there.

Hope says how can you sacrifice uncle Kol's lover? When you can't do the same with dad, uncle Elijah, Uncle Gabriel, aunt Rebekah and your own.
Is this how you have treated Uncle Kol and aunt Finn for a 1,000 years?

Freya says Hope you have to understand Davina was a threat to our family too. She is only loyal to Kol and Finn.

Rebekah says Freya is right Hope. We have always treated Kol and Finn as family. It's them who didn't treat us as their family. They have zero loyalty towards us but are absolutely loyal to each other.

Gabriel says when did I turn my backs on them as a human?

Elijah and we after becoming vampires.

Rebekah says it has never happened. They are being a drama queen.

They continue to have dinner and have fun without Kol and Finn.

Niklaus says my last wish is to reunite with Kol and Finn. They are our family, our blood. Promise me you all would bring Kol and Finn back to this family.

Elijah and Gabriel say we promise.

Now it was time for Klaus' death. Finn showed up with Kol, triplets and twins. She gave him the white oak stake and says it's time.

Klaus Mikaelson sees his family for one last time and stakes himself and dies.

His body begins to burn.

They burn his body and throw away his ashes so that no one could use it for evil deeds.

Elijah says we will bring Hope to the school before school starts.

Finn says ok, no problem.

Kol says let's go now.

Finn, Kol, triplets and twins say goodbye and leave from there.

Freya and Rebekah look at their leaving figures with disappointment while Gabriel and Elijah look at them with determination.

A new chapter in the Mikaelson family has started with Niklaus' death