Part 23

Inside Niklaus' mansion

As Finn and Elijah enters, Niklaus starts making sarcastic remarks to Finn which Finn didn't like and her magic got out of control and went haywire.

Niklaus was in pain. All rushed towards him while Elijah calms down Finn.

Freya says you need to control your magic Finn. I can help you. Just come back.

Finn replies your manipulation tactics won't work on me Freya. I am saying for the last time that Gabriel, Elijah, Niklaus, Rebekah and you are not my family. Once aunt Dahlia is dead, we go separate ways. And that's final. Now let's discuss the plan.

Suddenly Niklaus and Freya feels something. They both voice that.

Freya says that she is no longer linked to Dahlia.

Niklaus says I feel a pull of being linked. Freya does a spell and says that Niklaus is linked to Dahlia.

Suddenly Dahlia appears and says now I am unkillable, i just have to destroy the single weapon that can kill me

Before Dahlia could could do anything Freya snaps makes all of them unconscious.

She attempts to unlink Niklaus and Dahlia but remains unsuccessful. She finds the white oak stake in Niklaus' jacket. She takes it.

The others start getting consciousness.

Finn says what are you doing Freya?

Seeing everyone awake except Dahlia and Niklaus Freya immediately uses her magic on them. She immobilizes them.

Finn says if you kill him you kill all the vampires in his bloodline.

Rebekah, Elijah, Gabriel say no Freya

Freya says, I don't want to kill Klaus and the vampires in his bloodline. This is the family I longed for but because of Dahlia I would forever be alone. As she is about to stake Klaus, he holds her hand and says sister.

Dahlia also wakes up and takes the white oak stake from Niklaus' hand.

Dahlia says now who has the power? I would killing all of you except Finn whose blood I would drink and become a heretic like her. Meet me in the abandoned warehouse on the edge of town at 9 pm and vanishes in thin air.

Rebekah says what do we do?

Finn says I can unlink Niklaus and Aunt Dahlia using Sanguinem Knot.

Rebekah says what?

Finn explains that it's one of the dark objects that Kol and I created with the help of the witches. It can unlink any linking spell.

Freya says I haven't heard of it.

Finn says it's one of the witchcraft that Kol and I learnt while travelling. No need to waste anymore time. Let's go to the play house.

At Kol and Finn's play house

Davina is researching on fixing Kol while Marcel tells her not to fix him. He should remain daggered for eternity. He is only loyal to Finn.

Finn enters and says bad mouthing Kol isn't gonna work Marcel. We would be fixing Kol but before that we need to kill Aunt Dahlia.

Davina says she is still alive.

Freya says and she is linked to Klaus.

Elijah says Finn is going to unlink them.

Finn says the spell requires an enormous amount of concentration so no comments please.

Gabriel says begin the spell Finn.

Finn does the spell.

Niklaus says I felt the spell being lifted.

Finn says Aunt Dahlia must have felt that too. We should take mother too with us. Aunt Dahlia would fall weak seeing mother.

Niklaus says surprisingly it's a good idea Finn. Let's get mother and go to meet Dahlia.

Finn says Davina I would be back soon.

Davina says take care Finn.

After getting the mother they left to go to the abandoned warehouse on the edge of the town.

Dahlia gets emotional seeing Esther, and says my sister in chains

Dahlia says you will see the end of your children.

Dahlia explodes the white oak stake and it's flakes are inhaled by the vampire siblings while Dahlia uses magic to choke Freya.

All of the Mikaelson siblings were coughing and close to death.

Esther asks her to stop. You still carry this much hate for me and my children after 1,000 years. You made me bargain my beloved Finn and each child bearing Silas' curse and took my daughter Freya and Jace got killed. You have bested us all but please stop now. I did the mistake of leaving you. Punish me not my children.

Saying this Esther moves forward and wraps chains around Dahlia's neck. The magic on Freya stops and she saves the others.

Niklaus vamps up and kills Dahlia.

Freya, Gabriel, Elijah, Rebekah and Finn stand beside Niklaus.

Esther says Freya forgive me for not fighting for you.

Freya says Esther you are too late for that but do forgive me too.

Esther says what do you mean Freya?

Freya doesn't say anything but stabs Esther in the heart with a wooden stake.

Esther dies.

Nobody said anything to Freya for killing her and nobody was mourning her loss.

Niklaus says we are officially orphans now.

After this Finn went to Kol and her playhouse while the rest of the siblings went to Niklaus' mansion and began to celebrate.

At Kol and Finn's play house

Davina and Finn were looking for the ways to save Kol as Dahlia's death also didn't break the curse. The curse is bound by Davina's life.

After 1 month

In this 1 month nothing much happened. Finn and Davina tried to fix Kol but remained unsuccessful. They were also working on breaking the sirelines but couldn't find the way because of the stress of not able to fix Kol.

Currently Davina and Finn are at the Dallas hospital for Finn's delivery.

It was a very complex and complicated c-section.

But triplets were born and were safe.

Finn names the oldest boy Jace Henrik Mikaelson Salvatore, middle boy Alexander Kol Mikaelson Salvatore in short Alec and youngest girl Emery Davina Mikaelson Salvatore.

Both Davina and Finn went to Kol and Finn's home in Dallas with the triplets. Finn hired a nurse to take care of the kids when she would be in new Orleans.

After a week Davina goes back to New Orleans so that nobody would get suspicious.