Part 25

Freya says the prophecy said one would fall by family.

Finn says what prophecy?

Elijah says that there is a prophecy that the Mikaelson family would fall one by enemy, one my friend and one by family.

Finn says oh, I wasn't aware of that. I will go get the serum.

Gabriel says we will also come with you Finn.

Finn says fine, let's go to the play house

Davina says you hid it there?

Finn says yes, come on now let's go.

Niklaus Finn but before that we need to kill Tristan.

Finn says Tristan is a vampire? Who turned him?

Rebekah says Elijah turned him?

After killing Tristan they all left for Kol and Finn's play house.

But as they entered they were shocked to see the condition of the play house. It was a big mess

Finn says someone was here but how is this possible? The only people invited in are you guys.

Davina says somebody must have broken our barrier spells.

Elijah says Finn, find the serum.

Finn started looking for the serum and says I created two vials of the serum but there is just one. Someone took one vial.

Niklaus says just great, the serum that kills us all is in hands of an unknown person.

Gabriel Niklaus relax. Finn is there a way we can find who took the serum and get it back?

Finn says I can do a spell using the 2nd vial of serum to locate where the 1st vial is. I will get a vision of this.

Elijah says good, do the spell Finn

Finn does the spell with the help of Davina and Freya. They got the vision of serum being with Lucien.

Freya says it's Lucien. He has the serum. He is in his house.

Niklaus says let's go then and get the serum back.

They all leave for Lucien's house.

At the Lucien's house

Lucien drank the serum. The Mikaelsons and Davina arrive and kill him easily.

Finn sees that he drank the serum and suddenly Lucien wakes up.

All the Mikaelsons except Finn and Davina are in shock, wondering how is this possible?

Finn says Lucien drank the serum and he died, he is transitioning into the beast.

They fought Lucien but he was stronger than them. Freya, Davina, and Finn casted a barrier spell but it has no effect on Lucien as he simply passed through the barrier and pushed Finn, Davina and Freya away

Gabriel says how are you able to do this?

Lucien says because of the ancestors. They want to eliminate you and made a deal with me that they would grant me power but in return I would have to eliminate you all.

Suddenly Camille comes who was unconscious and taken hostage by Lucien but Klaus and his siblings were not aware of that and says she won't let it happen.

They all try to fight Lucien but he is stronger and he bites Camille. Finn says we need to retreat. Klaus wanted to argue but Elijah says Finn's right Niklaus, we need a plan. They all run from Lucien's house with Camille while Lucien laughs.