Part 31

After 1 year

It was time for Stefan and Caroline's June wedding. Kol and Damon threw a bachelor's party for Stefan while Finn and Bonnie threw one for Caroline and invited Elena.

Both the parties were going on well.

Caroline had to go to take Stefan to the Salvatore Boarding house. Kol asked her to go with Damon when Damon asked Caroline to accompany him. He even said that he will watch over Stefan.

Next Day

It's the wedding of Stefan and Caroline

Finn and Caroline got the kids ready first and then got ready themselves.

Kol on the other hand was checking all the preparations for Caroline.

Finn says to Caroline, It's time to go to the venue.

The wedding was beautiful, Kol and Finn enjoyed it along with the kids. They were at peace. Kol was really missing Davina but was trying to be happy for his real family which he gained.

After the wedding Kol and Finn took the twins and the triplets to their home so that Stefan and Caroline can have some privacy.

At Kol and Finn's home

The twins were missing their parents but were happy that they are staying with the triplets and Aunt Finn and Uncle Kol. They didn't give any trouble at all.

Next day

All the Mystic Falls gang has come. Finn says Let's have breakfast together.

After having the breakfast, kids got busy playing and colouring while the gang divided themselves into groups of boys and girls and started having conversations.

After an hour

Everyone leaves except Stefan, Caroline and the twins as they have to tell not just the twins that they would be gone for a month but triplets as well.

The kids didn't like it one bit and started having outburst of magic but Finn, Kol, Stefan and Caroline calmed them down and didn't get angry.

After a week

It was a very tiresome week for Kol, Finn, Stefan and Caroline because the kids were having episode with their magic. Caroline also voiced what Finn had voiced before that she wishes there was a school for supernaturals where the kids can go.

Stefan and Caroline left for their honeymoon leaving the kids under the care of Finn and Kol.

After 1 month

During this one month, the kids missed Caroline and Stefan and talked to them over the phone daily so did Finn and Kol.

After a lot of thoughts, Damon, Stefan and Kol told Finn what they were thinking and planning to do. Finn was more than happy to know that and said I would also be in it.

This was a surprise for Caroline and the others whom they were all going to tell at the Salvatore Boarding house.

At the Salvatore Boarding house

Everyone is present at the Salvatore Boarding house. The kids went to Caroline and Stefan. They played with them for a while.

Then Damon starts with the agenda why everyone has gathered at the Salvatore Boarding House today.

He says now that thing's are settled for quite sometime, there is just one problem with the kids not being able to go to normal school and be around other kids of their age.

Kol says we have a solution for that.

Caroline asked what's the solution?

Finn says kids can't go to normal school because of their lack of control and there is no supernatural school where they can openly do magic, be themselves, Damon, Stefan, Kol and I decided to turn the Salvatore boarding house into a Salvatore Boarding School. A school for supernaturals.

The others say what?

Stefan says all this time we were talking about that there is no school for the kids to go to. This is the solution to the problem, where we create a place, a home for them where they can learn to be good and be the best version of themselves.

Matt says it's a great idea. Then there would be less evil supernatural creatures and less death and bloodshed.

Tyler, Bonnie, Alaric, Elena, Jeremy say they would help.

Caroline says thank you guys, I would help too.

After 1 year

It took them a year to plan everything out and talk with their other supernatural friends for help and get started with the school. They also considered that if they create a school there might be a day that they would need to enrol Klaus' and Hayley's daughter. It was really a touchy subject for Tyler but what he said next showed growth in his character, he said that we would enrol her, isn't it the whole point of creating the school to have a place free of any judgements? Caroline says Tyler's right. They all were really proud of him.

Caroline became the Headmistress, Alaric - Headmaster, while Damon, Stefan, Kol and Finn were the founders of the School.

Caroline and Stefan teach vampirism, Kol and Bonnie teach magic, Tyler teach werewolves, Alaric teach Latin and Runes, Finn created a dark object which would help them in recruiting the students into the school, Damon and Elena would go on recruitment missions, Finn is the psychiartrist of the school and the one who oversee the tours of the school.

Marcel helped with the school as he had sent some of his vampires for training the students for real life battle. He even requested the New Orleans young witches, vampires and werewolves to enrol to their school.

Their school is progressing rapidly and they are gaining students and hiring more staff. They have started to have extra curricular activities where Jeremy teach art, few others they hired teach languages, boxing, dancing, music etc.

Their school is inspired from Harry Potter. It has 4 houses - Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. They randomly put students of different species in the houses so that each house has a balance of species. Just like Harry Potter, there is a point system, house with maximum points at the end of each term wins the house cup. To take into an account of the points, Finn and Bonnie created dark objects under the guidance of Kol. These objects are hanging in the dining area.

They also invented a newer version of football where the students use their powers and supernatural abilities. Of course there are certain ground rules that they have placed. The houses compete in it for the points.

They named the school - Salvatore Boarding School for Young and Gifted.
A new era has started with this school.