Part 12

From the grimoire, our ancestor found that Qetsiyah created the other side as a supernatural barrier between Silas and the peaceful afterlife he craved with Amara. Amara was a human not a witch or a gypsy.

She found that the gypsies that died were trapped on the other side and can be resurrected.

She compiled all the events in a journal and blood sealed it. Only the person from the next generation who bears the curse would be able to open it with his or her blood.

What does Silas actually wants Finn says Elijah.

Silas wants to destroy the other side and reunite with Amara says Finn

Why were you so worried for the other side getting destroyed? Says Damon

Because if Silas destroys the other side then the dead people will come back into the world of living. Imagine every single person you have killed so far, all the enemies that you have made says Kol

Niklaus says what

Yes Niklaus, Kol is saying correct. Imagine father and mother back again says Finn

Niklaus says this cannot happen.

How do we kill Silas? says Bonnie

For that we need to work together says Finn

Finn and Bonnie needs to do a spell to stop Silas' heart from beating says Kol

But Silas is mortal? says Matt

No says Finn

Silas won't take the cure till he destroys the other side says Kol

How does he destroy the other side? Says Gabriel

He needs power from the expression triangle and using that power to destroy the anchor to the other side says Finn

Expression triangle? Says Tyler

Kol jumps in and says 3 different kinds of sacrifices - humans, demons and witches.

Finn says 12 innocent humans have died in the gas leak and 12 Niklaus' hybrids who were innocent were slaughtered. Now that leaves us with 12 dead witches.

Where would the slaughter happen? Says Rebekah

Kol brings a map of mystic falls and marks the two slaughters and then a formed a triangle and we found the place of the witch slaughter.

Finn says this place in the forest is where the slaughter of 12 innocent witches would happen.

Stefan asks how can you be both a vampire and a witch?

Finn says because of Silas' curse. In my generation I bear the curse. When my mother turned us into vampires I lost my magic but because of Silas' curse I gained a new ability of absorbing magic from magical sources. I don't feel that connection with nature.

Now if you all are done with the questions let's stop the last massacre to take place says Kol

Finn says for Bonnie to do the spell with me she needs to be free from expression magic. Kol and I would work with her.

I will stay here with Bonnie says Matt

Elijah says ok. The rest of us would go to stop the massacre of the witches.

After 2 hours

Kol and Finn's cleansing process worked. Bonnie was free from expression magic.

The others came back and said they weren't able to stop the massacre because of Elena Gilbert. The witches were linked and Elena killed one of the witches by drinking her blood.

Kol says of course with one dead the rest also died. Great just great. Now what do we do Finn?

Finn says we need to find him and stop him from finding the anchor.

How do we find him? Says Stefan

Kol says Finn's blood. He has Silas' bloodline magic in her.

Yes Kol, we can try that. Bring a map. Says Finn

After the spell, they find that Silas is in Mystic Falls High school.

Why is he in our school? asks Caroline

Kol bring the expression triangle map says Finn

Kol says of course. How did we miss that?

What's going on says Rebekah

Silas is getting the power from all the three sacrifices. The centre of this expression triangle has the maximum power. And the centre of this expression triangle is Mystic Falls High school says Kol

They all leave to go to school.

At mystic falls high school

They reach the place but they didn't find Silas and his army. Stefan says we are just at the wrong floor. They could see Silas and some witches extracting the power.

They go in and a fight ensued immediately. Silas and the witches were strong but they were stronger.
Elena mercilessly killed one witch by drinking his blood. Niklaus, Elijah, Kol, Gabriel, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Rebekah and Tyler kill rest of the witches.

While Bonnie and Finn battled Silas.

Silas started using expression triangle power but Finn absorbed that power and both did the spell of stopping Silas' heart.

Kol and Finn takes Silas' body to their home.

At Kol and Finn's home

Finn was doing some extra spells on Silas as a precaution while Kol watched. Then they put his body in a safe box.

After that both Kol and Finn started celebrating their win over Silas.

Next day

At night Stefan came to take the safe box so that he can drop the box with Silas inside into the river/lake.

After a week

Elijah and Gabriel visits Kol and Finn telling them about Niklaus impregnating a wolf called Hayley.

Kol says how is that possible?

Finn says Niklaus is a part werewolf that's how it's possible.

Kol says what do you want from us?

Gabriel says we want you both to come to new Orleans

Elijah says and be there for our family.

Kol says I am not going anywhere with you lot. Be there for our family, you guys were never there for me or Finn. Neither I am coming with you all nor Finn is going.

Elijah looks at Finn

Finn says I won't come without Kol. Kol is my family. Give us time we will see what we want to do.

Gabriel says thank you Finn

Elijah says we will wait for you and Kol. Rebekah is already coming to New Orleans. It's just you two are here. We will miss you both. Take care bye.

Kol says why do you have to say gives us time? We are not going there and that's final.

Not even for revenge says Finn

Kol says my my Finn I have rubbed myself on you. I like your thinking. We will go but with a plan.