Part 4

1114 A.D.

After living for 100 years, Mikaelson siblings have changed except Finn who still despises being a vampire. Actually, Kol was despises it too but others don't know about it.

Because of her hatred for vampirism, Finn often clashes with Niklaus. Kol is the only one on her side while the rest support Niklaus.

Kol and Finn got themselves acquainted with witches who after being cautious of them begin to trust them. Other siblings were not happy about this. Kol and Finn were devastated when they found that they cannot reverse what Esther did and that they have lost their connection to nature and magic forever.

None of the siblings consoled them for the loss. They were busy helping Niklaus in getting his werewolf side back.

They are meeting a group of 6 people. Finn researched on them and found them to be group of hunters and tried to warn the others. But, Niklaus said not to worry, those hunters can't do anything to us and the others listened to Niklaus instead of Finn.

They were having a party and a sleepover. Each of the sibling was with one of the hunter.

Suddenly, the hunters daggered the Mikaelson siblings. They were neutralized. However, what they didn't know was that Finn was a heretic, Vampire-witch hybrid, the daggers don't work on her.

Suddenly Finn woke up, removed the dagger and started fighting the hunters with her magic. She was able to remove the daggers from her siblings. They woke up and see Finn fighting, before they could understand what's happening, Niklaus killed them all while Finn immobilized them.

After few hours

Kol and Finn were discussing that how she knows this symbol, it's symbol of Silas.

While the others were listening to Niklaus saying how they should dagger Finn till Mikael is hunting them as she is a threat to their survival because of her hatred for vampirism. Others agreed with Niklaus and decided to help him in daggering Finn knowing that Kol would try to stop Niklaus.

In Kol and Finn's room

Others come to their room and Gabriel began saying he is sorry for what we are going to do. Kol and Finn not understanding what they mean look at each other.

Elijah says but it must be done.

Kol says what must be done?

Niklaus come in front of Finn with his hands behind says your hatred for vampirism is a threat to our survival. Till the threat isn't gone you shall remain asleep.

Finn says what do you mean Niklaus?

Suddenly Niklaus daggers Finn and Finn turns grey and falls down.

Kol tries to remove the dagger but Gabriel and Elijah stop him and snap his neck.

Niklaus hides Finn's body in a coffin in the house.

Kol wakes up and starts accusing them of betraying Finn and him. You have no right to do that to Finn.

Niklaus says this needed to be done for the protection and safety of our family. In due time we will wake Finn, don't worry.

Suddenly they hear Finn's voice who says Wake who Niklaus?

Everyone are in shock seeing Finn awake. Kol happily vamps up to Finn and hugs her and asks how is she awake?

Finn replies that daggers don't work on her because of her being a heretic.

Finn says to the others you have no right to dagger me and put me to sleep. I have every right to hate vampirism but you won't get it. Because you all are selfish who care only about themselves. Kol and I are leaving and we hope to never see you all again.

But before they leave Finn teach them a lesson. Finn does magic on them and curses Niklaus with hunters 's curse.

Finn did a cloaking spell on herself and Kol so that their so called siblings don't find them.

Over the centuries, Kol and Finn crossed paths with their siblings and Niklaus tried to dagger Kol because of his carelessness Mikael might find them but everytime Finn would save Kol from being daggered and they would fled.

1492

Kol and Finn were in England living separately from Gabriel, Elijah Niklaus and Rebekah who were also in England at that time.

Kol and Finn surrounded themselves with witches. They would teach them what they know and learn from them too. Over the centuries, they have travelled to different places and learnt different types of witchcraft. One day they received a letter from Niklaus demanding their presence as he had found the doppelganger to break his curse.

Kol and Finn were not happy with being summoned. They were in a foul mood. Over the centuries they have drifted away from them and gotten close to each other. Even the others can see that they have more loyalty to each other. Niklaus is jealous of their bond. Gabriel and Elijah stand with Niklaus always so do Rebekah which they didn't realise increased the distance between them and Kol - Finn.

Gabriel, Elijah, Niklaus and Rebekah were waiting for the arrival of Kol and Finn. They came and things were still tensed between Finn and the others and Kol and the others.

After settling in Kol and Finn got introduced to the doppelganger. Finn not wanting to kill an innocent girl created an elixir to keep her alive. She told Kol about this and Elijah heard it. He said thank you Finn.

Finn replies I didn't do it for you. Here take this.

But before Finn could perform the ritual, Katerina fled and couldn't be found. Niklaus got mad and decided to kill her entire family as a revenge. Elijah and Gabriel went after him and asked Kol and Finn to take Rebekah with them as Niklaus would be in a foul mood.

Kol and Finn took Rebekah to their castle filled with witches.

Rebekah felt out of place. She could see how happy Kol and Finn are without their presence and feels sad. They are never like this when they are with them, they are always tense thinks Rebekah.

After 4 months

Niklaus came back with Gabriel and Elijah. Kol and Finn took Rebekah to them and left. Even though Elijah asked them to stay but Finn coldly replied that I might be a danger to your family as you gave that as a reasoning of daggering me.

They looked guilty except Niklaus who looked pissed and angry.