Part 11

On the other side

Kol and Finn see each other and are in shock. We died Finn, all because we tried to do the right thing. Our siblings Niklaus and Rebekah were in it too. And Rebekah knowing that we died went with our killers to find the cure. Says Kol

Finn says how are we able to see each other Kol?

Kol says I have no idea Finn.

A voice says because of us.

Both Kol and Finn turned to look at the source.

Finn says Uncle Aaron and the ancestors.

They say that you have to stop Silas from being raised. He has done enough damage. We cannot let him do more.

Kol says but we are dead. What can we do?

They say that we are sending Finn back into the world of living who will resurrect you Kol.

Finn says alright, let's do it.

Kol asks how will you resurrect me Finn?

Finn replies using a dead witchcraft called Necromancy.

They did the spell and sent Finn back.

At the Gilbert house

Finn wakes up and starts asking for Kol and some salt.

Niklaus, Gabriel and Elijah says how is this possible? What are you doing?

Finn replies our ancestors sent me back. I am raising Kol from the dead using a dead witchcraft.

After the spell

Kol is back from the dead.

Kol hugs Finn and says I didn't doubt for a second that you couldn't bring me back.

Suddenly his expressions change when he sees Niklaus, Elijah and Gabriel.

He goes to Niklaus and punch him hard and says how could you do this with us? You, Elijah, Gabriel and Rebekah are no longer my family. Finn is the only family I have got.

Gabriel tried to intervene but Finn cuts him off and says we sent numerous voicemails and messages but you didn't even call back. But the moment Niklaus calls you answer. Since we mean so little to you, we are no longer family. Kol is my family. Rebekah after knowing that we were killed still went with our killers to find the cure for herself.

When Elijah tries to say something Kol says don't Elijah, nothing you say would change that. We don't need your bullshit now, we have to stop Silas.

Niklaus say Silas isn't real.

Finn sharply says Silas is real and you don't want to believe it because of your own motives, that's fine. Let's go Kol we need to find a way of stopping Silas.

Kol says you are right Finn.

Both turn to leave but before leaving Finn apologizes to Caroline for kidnapping her. Caroline forgive them.

As Kol and Finn walked towards the door, they got stopped by a magical barrier.

Niklaus says Bonnie Bennett did a spell.

Finn says fine I will siphon it out.

After the spell

Finn and Kol leave to Georgia to redo the spells on the anchor to the other side and research more on Silas.

After 8 days

At Kol and Finn's home

Kol and Finn enter their house only to find Gabriel, Elijah, Niklaus, Rebekah, Damon, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Tyler and Matt looking for them.

Kol says what the hell are you all doing here?

Finn says how did you find our home?

Caroline replies that you kidnapped me and kept me here. We are here so that we can kill Silas once and for all.

Kol mocks them and say but Silas isn't real.

Niklaus says Kol. Silas has the cure.

Kol and Finn looked at each other and were having some conversation through their eyes.

Kol say to kill Silas you all must know his story first.

Elena says can't we just kill him without knowing the story. I mean he is mortal now, so we can just kill him.

Finn says Silas is a very powerful warlock he wouldn't let you all get close to him. He is a planner.

Damon says you both seem to know a lot about him as if you know him.

Finn says we don't know him but I have studied history of our ancestors and witchcraft.

Kol says I heard from Finn a lot about him and then one time I met a cult who would worship Silas and were planning on raising him. I killed them all. There must have been more cults worshipping Silas.

Niklaus says start the story so that we know what Silas wants and we can kill him.

Finn started the story

It all started 2,000 years ago in ancient Greece. There were a group of witches who called themselves as gypsies whom we now know them as travellers. Silas was a powerful witch and a simple man. He was engaged to Qetsiyah who was also a powerful witch. Both were friends with our ancestor Athena who was a normal but powerful witch. She was very righteous and stood against the wrong no matter the cost.

Qetsiyah had a maiden whose name was Amara.

Silas and Amara fell in love and started a love affair behind Qetsiyah's back. No one knew about this affair except our ancestor Athena. She tried to warn Qetsiyah but she didn't listen and Silas never wanted to part with Amara.

Silas tried making the immortality elixir but was unsuccessful. So, he decided to take help from Qetsiyah.

He persuaded her to create the immortality elixir. He showed that the elixir was for them so that they never have to part ways. Qetsiyah blinded in Silas' love created the immortality elixir.

On the wedding day, they were going to drink the immortality elixir as a part of their wedding ceremony.

But Silas betrayed Qetsiyah and drank the immortality elixir with Amara.

Qetsiyah kept waiting for Silas at the garden where wedding was taking place. Everything started to die around her. Our ancestor did a spell which showed Qetsiyah Silas' betrayal. She was heartbroken.

In anger Qetsiyah created a cure for immortality and killed Amara and told Silas to take the cure. Silas was heartbroken, blamed our ancestor for Qetsiyah finding out and Amara's death as well as his banishment from the family.

He put a curse on our ancestor by snatching the magic from his entire bloodline and giving it to our ancestor. He cursed her that she would go crazy because of the immense power. Not just her but one witch in each generation would bear the curse. This curse was bound by the bloodline.

In return our ancestor enslaved Silas in that tomb with the cure.

Gypsies killed Qetsiyah for creating immortality elixir. For doing something against the nature and Qetsiyah before dying did one final spell. She almost took away the magic from other gypsies and put it in our ancestor's talisman.

Our ancestor was disgusted by the murder attempt of Qetsiyah. The other gypsies wanted their magic back and targeted our ancestor.

Our ancestor got scared and had an episode which ended up killing the gypsies.

The gypsies could do magic if they were all together otherwise they had lost their magic. This applied to the next generations as the spell was bound by the bloodline. This created a new brand of magic travellers magic.

Our ancestor fled to Kingdom of Norway and did numerous spells to keep herself hidden and protect the necklace took Qetsiyah's grimoire with her.