Part 35

At Kol and Finn's play house

Finn was doing the unlinking spell, it was almost done.

Klaus and his family showed up all angry and betrayed. They started fighting Kol and made an attempt to stop Finn but she used her magic to protect herself.

Kol couldn't fight all of them at once and they overpowered him.

Kol sees that Klaus has Marcel's venom and begs him not to do this. For a thousand years I have only felt that I was loved was when I was with Finn. Show me this mercy please.

Klaus says mercy is a thing reserved for family and your and Finn's status has been revoked. The others agreeing with Klaus.

Finn finishes the spell and stops Klaus from killing Kol with Marcel's venom.

She says you all have never considered Kol and me as your family. We were cast offs. Kol deserves to be happy and I won't let you all stand in the way of that.

We just wanted some time. We were not putting your daughter in danger Klaus and snaps all of their necks.

Finn says Kol go to Davina, take her to the school. I will handle them.

Kol says are you sure?

Finn says absolutely, now go.

Kol reunite with Davina and they leave for mystic falls.

Klaus and his family wake up to see Kol gone and Finn and Vincent doing a spell while Marcel is watching them.

Klaus says you all put my daughter in danger for your selfish motives.

Finn says Kol's gone, took Davina with him and we have located the hollow's location. This is the location, now go kill her Hayley.

Hayley takes the paper stating the location from Finn.

Klaus says how can we trust you that it's the location?

Finn says now you are putting your daughter's life in danger because of your paranoia. I am leaving now. I have a school to run.

Hayley says let's go and they left.

Finn seals the play house and leaves New Orleans.

Hayley successfully killed the hollow but she got into her spirit form and went away to get a new vessel which was Hayley and Klaus' daughter.

After a week

Klaus and his family realise that hollow is still alive in its spirit form and is possessing Klaus and Hayley's daughter. They went to Vincent and Marcel for help.

Vincent was able to make Klaus' daughter unconscious

But, they don't have any weapon to kill the spirit. Vincent told the solution that they can split hollow's spirit into five pieces and put each piece in the original family. However, they would neither be able to be close to each other nor they can be near Klaus' daughter.

Klaus says do it. All the family was ready for this.

Vincent said only Finn can do this. I will ask her to come to New Orleans and she won't put a child's life in danger. She would do this.

After a few hours

Finn comes and asks what's the matter Vincent?

Vincent explains her everything.

Finn says fine, I will do it.

Finn starts the spell and takes out the spirit from Klaus' daughter, splits it into 5 pieces and puts each piece in the 5 original family members.

A thunderstorm begins to start.

Klaus' daughter wakes up but Finn doesn't see her face as she was watching Klaus.

Finn says you all have to go, spread around the world. One by one them vamp out leaving Klaus' daughter with Hayley. Finn also vamp out.

Later

Finn was saying goodbye to Marcel and Vincent when Elijah shows up asking for his memories to be erased. They asked him to reconsider. But he was adamant that if he hears that any of his family needs him, he won't be able to stop himself. Marcel compelled him while Finn and Vincent did magic on his mind.

After a week

Klaus' daughter was devastated that none of her family members can be in close proximity with her.

After the events of Hollow, Hayley decided that she wanted better for her daughter and decides to send her to the Salvatore boarding school for young and gifted but as Hope Marshall. She told this to Hope how she needs to pretend that she is Hope Marshall, a witch whose mother's name is Andrea Marshall. She even asked Hope to do a spell so that Hayley would appear to be different in appearance. Nobody recognises her.

They leave for mystic falls to get Hope enrolled in the school.

After two days

In mystic falls

Finn had gone to the grill to get lunch for herself when Hayley who looked different in appearance collided with her. She says to Finn you are a vampire.

Finn then says what?

Hayley says relax, my daughter's a witch. I am from New Orleans and I happen to hear about the Salvatore boarding school for supernaturals, I want to get my daughter enrolled. Do you know about where the school is?

Finn says I am one of the founder's of the school. Here take my card. You can call on this number to get a tour booked and then we can do the enrollment formalities.

Hayley says thanks, by the I am Andrea Marshall

Finn says nice to meet you Andrea, my name is Finn Mikaelson. You can call me Finn.

Hayley says I will definitely call you. Thank for your time. Bye.

Finn says bye.

Next day

Finn was in her cabin working. Her phone rang, she answers Hello, Salvatore boarding school for young and gifted, this is Finn speaking.

Hayley says it's Andrea, we met yesterday at the grill.

Finn says oh yes, you wanted to get your daughter enrolled. Am I correct?

Hayley says you are right. I want to get her enrolled as soon as possible.

Finn says sure, not a problem. Let me see the tours available. We have one tomorrow at 10am. Would that work for you?

Hayley says tomorrow 10am would be great. Both me and my daughter would be there.

Finn says great, now let me just grab your details for the booking so that I can send you an email stating the address.

Hayley says sure, not a problem.

Finn asked for parent's name, potential student's name, email address, and species.

Hayley gave her the details.

Finn says I have sent you the email. Hayley says I have received it. Thank you.

Finn says you're welcome. I would be waiting for you and your daughter at the entrance of the school.

Hayley says see you tomorrow then. Bye and cuts the call.