Part 26

After 2 days

In these two days a lot has happened, Kol, Finn and Marcel created a plan of getting rid of the other Mikaelson siblings. Finn stole the 2nd vial of serum from the Mikaelson mansion. She found where Niklaus hid it while Freya went take Lucien down. Finn and Kol gave the serum to Marcel asking him to become the beast. Marcel complies with it and becomes the beast. No one knows about it though.

The other Mikaelson siblings think that they have put a hold onto the prophecy. They just need to scare away the vampires coming after them. Freya's spell tells that they are coming towards New Orleans. They preparing for the fight.

Kol, Finn and Marcel gather the witches, vampires and werewolves to fight the Mikaelson siblings.

They had set their plan in action. The witches have put a spell that won't allow other Mikaelson siblings to go out of New Orleans. They are basically trapped.

Kol, Finn and Marcel's army go to the Niklaus' mansion.

A fight ensued and they notice that Marcel is the beast of the prophecy. He bites Elijah, Rebekah and Gabriel, while Freya gets poisoned.

Hayley comes with her daughter asking them to stop and says you won't gain anything from this. Marcel says you should go Hayley with your daughter and never come back.

The werewolves were quite angry at Hayley for getting their alpha killed.

Freya knocks all the vampires , witches and werewolves present unconscious and they fled to Lucien's home.

Freya says we need time to cure the bite. I can put all of us in sleep while Hayley look for the cure but we need to linked to a life force.

Klaus says that life force would be me.

Freya says you need to make out alive.

Klaus says I have a plan.

Freya tells Hayley the ingredients for the cure to the bite and the poison. After this she tells Hayley that she has only 2 hours to take us all out. I can only take the spell out for 2 hours. Then she begins the spell of putting them in sleep while Niklaus goes back to his mansion to face the punishment.

At Niklaus' mansion

All wake up to find the Mikaelson siblings and Hayley and Klaus' daughter gone. They were furious but knew that they are still somewhere in New Orleans.

The witches locate them at Lucien's home. They all were about to go over there that they see Klaus Mikaelson approaching them.

Klaus says I have made you all, you are nothing without me. I will win always.

They all get angry hearing that. Kol says your punishment won't be so easy. Marcel says Finn bring that weapon.

Finn says this blade would make you feel unimaginable amount of pain.

The vampires hold Klaus, he doesn't struggle and Finn stabs him with the blade. Klaus is in pain.

The supernatural beings present celebrate their win against Klaus Mikaelson.

Marcel makes Klaus a prisoner in his own home. Finn and the witches do a boundary spell to stop him from leaving while Kol and some of the vampires have gone to Lucien's home only to find it empty.

Kol immediately recognises the spells Freya performed and got angry.

He says to the vampires let's go to Marcel. We have to tell him this in person.

Kol tells them that Freya has put herself and the others in sleep which is linked to Niklaus. Hayley fled with them from New Orleans as Freya was able to remove the boundary spell for 2 hours.

Marcel gets pissed and says that's why he was so willing to take the punishment.

Finn says we cannot make his death so easy after all the pain and suffering he has caused.

The vampire, werewolf and witch factions agreed with Finn and they decided to keep him alive.

All the factions were united for the first time and they began celebrating.

Kol and Finn prepare to leave for Dallas.

Kol apologises to Marcel for his behaviour when they met. He tells him that he was just hurt that his family doesn't treat him and Finn as family but treated you as one. I was jealous. But that wasn't your fault. I realise that now. But I took it out on you. I am sorry for that.

Marcel says apology accepted Kol. I didn't know you feel that way. But I understand now where you were coming from. Had I been the family they said I was then Davina would be alive. I forgive you for killing Davina. That wasn't you. I am sorry I blamed you for her death.

Kol says thank you Marcel. There is just one thing. Davina said the ancestors were trying to rip her soul into numerous pieces. I don't want that to happen with her. Can't we release her from the ancestral plane?

Marcel says I will ask Vincent about it.

Marcel calls Vincent and tells him what Kol just said.

Vincent says we need to do something. Ancestors are in pain and have gone crazy. We must release them. I will talk with the witches.

Hearing what ancestors were doing to Davina, the witches agreed to practice traditional magic from now on and release the ancestors from the ancestral plane.

The witches released the ancestors and ancestral plane was all gone. All the dead witches were at peace now, free from the pain.

Kol and Finn said goodbye to Marcel and Josh who was Davina's friend and New Orleans.

They left for Dallas.

They reached next day. Kol meets his nephews and niece for the first time.

He was really nervous to meet them but Finn assured him that they would like him.

Finn introduced them to Kol. And as Finn said, they immediately took a liking to him.

After a week

In this week, Kol immensely missed Davina but he got full support from Finn. They were busy with taking care of the triplets. Finn told Kol of the deal she had with Stefan Salvatore for giving their blood willingly. How she has to go to mystic falls to siphon the anti-magic spell. And lastly, how there is a random girl pregnant with Gemini leader twins.

Finn bids good bye to Kol and the triplets. She asked Kol to take care of him and the kids while she is away.

And she leaves for mystic falls.