Part 42

After a week

Niklaus and Marcel could find nothing from interrogating the vampires, werewolves and witches.

Meanwhile at the Salvatore boarding school

Everyone is ignoring Hope Mikaelson except a vampire student named Roman. In this one week he has become close to Hope.

Some people from New Orleans of all the factions were visiting the school to make sure their children were safe from Hope Mikaelson.

Hope on Roman's insistence has undid the spell on the display boxes of the artefacts room and took anti-magic shackles, bracelet of obedience, White oak stake and flame of imprisonment.

Roman says I will ask my mother to gather all the staff and students in the assembly hall where we will lit the flame of imprisonment. Then no one can go out and we can be anywhere we want.

Hope says that's brilliant. Let's execute it.

Roman has lit the flame of imprisonment. His mother gathered everyone there but didn't let the twins, triplets and Finn cross the flame of imprisonment.

Kol asks what is it Greta? Why have you gathered us here?

Greta says my son asked me to do so. He wanted to say something. She asks the twins and the triplets to find her son.

The students say he must be with Hope.

The others tried to leave but couldn't. Finn sees the flame of imprisonment and say you all can't go out because of that.

Before anyone can say anything, the twins and triplets come and tell they can't find Hope and Roman anywhere and few of the artefacts are missing.

Greta starts bad mouthing Hope Mikaelson but Kol says enough, we have to find them. One of you go unlit the flame.

The witches with Greta immobilizes everyone and say I can't let you do this.

Caroline says what are you doing Greta?

Greta says me and my friends would be eliminating the threats to our peaceful life.

Finn says you and your friends took Hayley and brutally murdered Henry.

Greta says you really are a smart one. It's sad that you are a hybrid. We will be eliminating all the hybrids from this world and the witches snap the necks of Finn, twins and the triplets.

Caroline says don't do this Greta, they are innocent.

Greta says they are an abomination and the witches makes all of them unconscious.

Then they all teleported to the place where they have kept Hayley with bodies of Finn, twins and triplets.

After sometime

Everyone woke up at the Salvatore boarding school. Kol contacts Niklaus, tells him everything and asks him to teleport with the help of a witch to Salvatore boarding school.

He arrives and tells that New Orleans witches are trying to find Hayley, Hope and Finn.

Niklaus unlit the flame says Kol

He does so and says how did this happen?

One of the students say that Roman started getting close to her since we casted her off.

Klaus says casted her off.

Kol says it's a long story. Hope hasn't tried to be a part of this school or part of this family. And seeing her recent actions, they are concerned for their own safety.