Part 20

At Kol and Finn's play house

Davina was busy meditating when Kol and Finn came in. They looked frustrated, Davina could tell.

Davina says what happened, you both look frustrated.

Kol tells her what happened over there and says we need to create the dagger soon Finn.

Finn says don't worry Kol, we will

Davina says what dagger?

Kol says a weapon which can be used to dagger Niklaus.

Finn says since Niklaus is a part werewolf, the normal silver daggers don't work on him. We were planning of creating a special dagger in 1914 with help of your ancestor.

Davina says I will help you in making the weapon. Just tell me what we have to do.

Kol says the witchcraft we would be using is called Kemiya. It blends science and magic together. To cast the spell, we would be needing two witches and a paragon diamond.

Davina says ok. We have two witches but where will we find a paragon diamond?

Finn says in 1914, we got the paragon diamond but Niklaus took that and hid it somewhere in his house. We have to find where he hid it.

Davina says but how? He would find out.

Kol says that since Esther is conspiring against them, they would be busy dealing with her and us too.

Davina says ok

Finn says I will kidnap Elijah and open his red door Kol, and draw the rest out of the house. Then you both would find the diamond. Elijah would be vulnerable which would keep the others busy.

Kol says sounds like a plan.

Davina says let's execute this tomorrow. But what is the red door?

Kol says Esther did a spell on him so that he doesn't have to live with guilt of his evil deeds.

Davina says oh. I will meet you both here tomorrow at 9 am. Bye.

Kol and Finn says bye.

Next day

Davina comes to the play house. After discussing the plan one more time, they all left to Niklaus' mansion.

They were close to Niklaus' mansion so that they can keep an eye on them. They all were under the cloaking spell so, no one could see them.

Elijah came out alone and Finn started following him while Kol and Davina stayed.

Finn followed him till they reach a parking lot. Finn snapped his neck and took his body to the playhouse. She told Kol and Davina that Elijah is at the playhouse all tied up ready to face his worst nightmares.

Kol texted ok. Let us know when you call Niklaus.

Finn said ok

At the play house

Elijah woke up to find himself in chains tied up and Finn waiting for him to wake.

Elijah says Finn what's the meaning of this?

Finn says I was getting bored, so decided to get you as my company.

Elijah says stop talking nonsense. Why have you kidnapped me?

Finn says I want to tell you the truth. Actually I want to show you the truth.

Elijah says what you mean Finn?

Truth about yourself, of how you killed Tatia says Finn

Elijah angrily shouts Finn, Esther killed her. I didn't kill her.

Let's see what you say once I show you. But before that I have to make a call says Finn

Finn tells Niklaus that Elijah has been kidnapped and held hostage by our dearest mother.

Niklaus says what? How do you know?

Finn says because I saw Esther taking Elijah somewhere.

Gabriel says and you didn't do anything.

I learnt from you Gabriel stand for the family only. bye. Says Finn

Elijah says why did you lie?

Finn says to keep them busy.

Elijah not understanding a thing says where is Kol?

Finn says he had some urgent business he needed to attend.

Now enough chit chat, let's begin the process

After the spell

Elijah was devastated that he killed Tatia.

Finn says you killing Tatia was an accident. You went to mother to save her life but she was already dead. You were so broken. To save you from the guilt, mother did this. She created the red door.

Finn's phone rings, Klaus is calling.

Finn answers the phone Niklaus says where is Elijah? What did you do to him?

Finn says nothing, I just showed him the truth. About where is Elijah, so you have to find me? And cuts the call

After 3 hours

Kol texts Finn that they have gotten the paragon diamond. Davina is keeping it safe. No one would suspect her.

Finn says ok. Get back soon.

When Kol was coming to meet Finn, Niklaus and Gabriel kidnapped him. Gabriel called Finn that they have Kol, bring Elijah to us and take Kol. Finn says if you lay a hand on Kol it won't be good and cuts the call.

Finn says to Elijah it's time for you to go home. Come on brother. She unties him who is still devastated.

Meanwhile

At Niklaus' mansion

Marcel was torturing Kol and Niklaus was letting him. While Gabriel didn't approve but didn't do anything to stop it.

Finn arrives with Elijah at Niklaus' mansion and asks for Kol.

Niklaus motions Marcel to bring Kol. Finn says you tortured him.

Niklaus laughs it off and says not much. We were just trying to persuade him to join me.

Finn says you are more evil than Silas. And leaves after that with Kol.

At the play house

Finn was tending to Kol's wounds he got from torture.

Kol says Niklaus let Marcel torture me. He just stood there and laughed. While Gabriel didn't approve of it did nothing to stop it.

Finn says we will get justice. Don't worry.

Next day

Davina comes to the play house with the paragon diamond. They start working on the creating the dagger. First they created other dark objects just so Davina would get the witchcraft.

After 5 hours

They were finally able to create two gold daggers. One for Kol and other for Finn.