Part 3

Niklaus is being consoled by Gabriel, Elijah, and Rebekah over the loss of his werewolf side and the betrayal of their mother.

Kol and Finn go to Ayanna asking for her help to reverse what Esther did to them. But she refused and turned her back on them by saying Esther created abominations by what she did to you. Kol felt hurt hearing her say all this while Finn got angry and in retaliation stole her talisman without her notice.

Next day was another challenge for the Mikaelsons as they realised that the sun burnt them. They can't walk in the sun. Finn and Esther were busy trying to find a solution.

Finn created the spell for daylight ring which would let them walk in the sun. She created one for herself and Kol. She shared the spell with Esther who created it for the rest of the Mikaelsons.

Another thing they realised that they can't enter someone's home without their permission.

The village people soon found out about Mikaelsons except Esther being vampires, well in Finn's case a heretic. They become weary of them and planned to kill them but Mikaelsons found about the conspiracy and killed the all of the village people while some fled the village from fear.

Mikaelsons burnt the white oak tree so that they don't have to fear anything. However, both Finn and Mikael saved one white oak stake just in case. Finn didn't tell about this to anyone except Kol.

One day Niklaus killed Esther and blamed it on Mikael. Mikael begins to hunt his children well actually he was only hunting Klaus but the others didn't know.

Gabriel, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah fled from the new world in fear from Mikael.

After 4 months

They stopped a chariot and were feeding from the people in the chariot. The Mikaelson siblings killed them except Finn but Kol gladly did the job for Finn.

Elijah says are you done Kol? We have to hide the bodies.

Kol says yeah I am done now. Why did we have to hide the bodies Elijah? It's too much of a task.

Gabriel says because of Mikael.

Rebekah says are we going to live in fear of our father and continue to run till eternity?

Finn says I would say yes

Elijah and Gabriel annoyingly says Finn please

Kol says why don't we spilt up? Take our chances, Mikael won't be able to look for all of us at once.

Finn says I agree with Kol

Niklaus says no, we made a vow always and forever remember.

Gabriel says Niklaus is right Kol and Finn

Elijah says we are stronger if we are together.

Kol and Finn sighs and doesn't look happy.

After 8 months

1001 A.D.

They killed another chariot filled with people.

Rebekah says such pretty clothes.

Kol says ready for the next course Nik who was looking at the body in regret.

Our parents turned us into cold blooded killers says Finn

Gabriel says not now Finn

Suddenly Elijah hears something and warns the others

They get alert and the guy hiding in the chariot attempted to run but Kol and Rebekah stood in front of him.

Rebekah says you are a handsome one

Kol says he looks like a dessert to me

The guy says my name is Lucien and begs not to kill him.

Gabriel says we have no other choice.

Rebekah says we didn't have a say in the matter, you and Elijah decided that for us Gabriel.

Niklaus says Lucien has seen what we are and that's a threat for us.

Finn says what if we pose as the family that we just killed, we would be safe and have some time to think for a plan and for that we would be needing his help

Elijah says that's absurd Finn

Gabriel says Elijah is right, we won't be able to do that.

Lucien says he can help them with carrying out that ruse

Finn says think, the destroyer would never expect us to hide over there and we would be safe from him.

Rebekah says I agree with Finn, I am tired of running

Gabriel and Elijah still looked uncertain.

Niklaus says perhaps we should put it to a vote

Finn, Rebekah and Niklaus wanted him alive while Kol, Gabriel and Elijah wanted him dead.

Kol says that it's a tie, what should we do now?

After a lot of convincing from Finn and Niklaus, Gabriel and Elijah agreed to pose as the family they killed much to Kol 's displeasure.

At the castle

The ruse was going on perfect. Nobody suspected a thing.

Niklaus got acquainted with Aurora while Finn became friends with Tristan.

Finn would compel Tristan and talk about her mental health issues, about the past and everything. One day Kol heard it and got mad at himself that he didn't notice anything wrong with Finn. Kol confronted Finn and after a lot of assurance from Kol, Finn told him everything. Kol didn't judge Finn and was understanding.

Since then Kol and Finn have even become more close to each other. Finn asked him not to tell the others as she is afraid that the rest would judge her. Kol promised her that he won't.

Kol and Finn have been working together in getting their connection to nature and magic back.

One day Tristan found that his sister Aurora is seeing someone. He thought that it's Lucien. So he tortured Lucien and Niklaus saved him. Finn recently found that their blood heals the wounds and injuries which she told her siblings too.

On remembering Finn's words, Niklaus gave Lucien his blood.

Later the same day, Tristan found Lucien saved and killed him. Niklaus and the rest were giving him a funeral. Suddenly, Lucien wakes up. They were all shocked including Lucien himself. He says that he is feeling hungry.

Finn realises that he is in transition of becoming one of them and voice that.

Gabriel says how is this possible?

Elijah says yes Finn.

Finn says the symptoms that he is showing are of him becoming a vampire.

Niklaus says he just gave him his blood to heal him

Kol says and he died with your blood in his system Nik.

Rebekah says so we can create more vampires

It appears so sister replies Finn.

Lucien feeds on a man and kills him.

Tristan finds about the Mikaelson siblings because of Lucien and threatens to expose them and asks them to leave.

Mikaelson siblings left the castle but before that Elijah, Rebekah and Gabriel turned Tristan, Aurora, Marie into vampires. And they with Niklaus compelled them and Lucien to be them and run from Mikael. Kol and Finn didn't know about this.

Also Aurora broke Niklaus' heart by calling him a monster which she actually said under the influence of compulsion but Niklaus didn't know that. Actually, Aurora told Elijah about Niklaus killing Esther and blaming Mikael for it. Elijah got so mad that he was able to compel Aurora.

Till now only Finn was able to compel people.

Niklaus changed after Aurora's rejection. He became more cruel, paranoid and vindictive.