Part 30

As Finn, Stefan and Caroline entered the apartment, the kids came running to them and hugged them tightly. They were still affected by what Elena had said.

Kol sees Damon and look at Finn, Stefan and Caroline. Finn says it's okay Kol. He just wants to meet his nieces and nephews.

Kol says fine, but if he hurts them then I would kill him. Doesn't matter that he is Stefan's older brother.

Damon says I won't hurt them. So which is which and whose?

Finn says meet mine and Stefan's triplets. This is the oldest of the triplets Jace Henrik Mikaelson Salvatore, the middle one Alexander Kol Mikaelson Salvatore in short Alec and the youngest one Emery Davina Mikaelson Salvatore.

Caroline say and these are my twin daughters. Oldest one is Elizabeth Olivia Forbes Salvatore and youngest one is Alexandria Lily Forbes Salvatore in short Lizzie and Lexi.

Damon says you named one of them after our mother.

Stefan says and kids this is Damon Salvatore, my older brother. He is your uncle.

It took sometime for the kids to open up to Damon and like him.

Damon on the other hand took a liking to them immediately and got in a competition with Kol for being the favourite uncle.

After few hours Damon left and they said that he can visit them in Dallas, Texas anytime and give him the address.

After 2 days

They went back to Dallas and got busy with their lives and kids.

After 5 months

Kol and Finn were teaching magic to the kids when Stefan and Caroline said they had something important to tell Both Kol and Finn stopped teaching them magic and gave them toys to keep them busy.

Kol says what's the matter? Is everything ok? You look sad Caroline.

Stefan says Caroline's is in hospital diagnosed with Cancer. She just has 7 months left.

Finn says Oh my god. I am so sorry Caroline and hugs her.

Stefan says we would have to go back to Mystic Falls.

Kol says we understand. In fact, Finn and I would also come. What say Finn?

Finn says Of course we will go Kol.

Caroline says thank you so much guys and they do a group hug.

After a week

They all left for the airport and boarded the flight.

At Mystic Falls

Kol, Finn and the triplets went from the airport to their home to put the stuff and meet Caroline , her daughters and Stefan at the hospital.

They reach the room in which Caroline's mother was.

Finn asks how are you feeling now Liz?

Liz replies I am fine now as I have seen you all.

Kol smiles

After the discharge, Kol, Finn and the triplets went to Caroline's home.

They with Stefan were helping Caroline cook while the kids were busy playing and drawing/colouring.

Caroline let the Mystic Falls gang join in except Elena.

After having a happy and free of Elena drama dinner, Kol, Finn and the triplets left for their home.

Next Day

Finn and Kol were making the triplets ready to go to Caroline's house for breakfast.

At Caroline's home