5. First With You.

"Can you get up?" I held on his arm and he nodded instantly standing on his feet. "Oh, be careful. Your knee is bleeding." I pointed at his knee as I supported him into my house.

"Nice house..?" He stirred up small talk with me.

"Thanks. Were you jogging or something?" I brought up the incident whilst I searched through my cupboards.

"Yeah. I went to go check something on my watch and then I fell over my own shoe lace." He answered, wiping his blood with the tissue I gave him.

"Aren't you a K-Pop idol? You should take care of yourself more." I frowned at him.

"A little wound doesn't matter." He scoffed, throwing another tissue to the bin.

"Shut up." I smacked his leg as I sprayed the disinfectant on his knee.

"That hurts-" He winced, gripping on his knee.

"Oh really? I didn't know." I teased him and he then leaned back, annoyed at me.

"Even after you knowing I'm an idol, you still haven't changed your attitude." Seungcheol folded his arms whilst I slammed the plaster on him.

"Be glad I even went to go check on you!" I grumbled, slamming back the first-aid kit in the cupboard. "Now get out." I shoved him off the couch.

"It's like..11pm." He mumbled and I came to a halt.

"AND?! Why does time matter?." I placed my hands on my hips.

"My house is so far from here-" He complained, pointing in a random direction.

"I don't want any of your creepy stalkers finding me." I scratched my head.

"Oh-..Right." But he seemed upset when I mentioned his fans. "I'll leave. It's fine." He made his way out but then I grabbed the door.

"Stay. Before any of your creepy stalkers see you." I turned around. "I'll give you my Dad's clothes." I dragged him to the room filled with my Dad's clothes. "Luckily he kept his teen closet." I smiled.

"Thanks." He bowed.

"If you want to take a shower, just go out and turn right. It'll be there somewhere." I directed him with a lazy tone but he was still grateful. I heard his footsteps but then it stopped randomly.

"Where..are your parents by the way?." He curiously looked at me and I exhaled.

"My Dad raised me by himself. But he's gone on multiple business trips to recover his happiness." I replied and he didn't ask on further. I then heard the silence fill the living room..To break it off, I went to make dinner for him.

He must've been hungry after jogging..Right? As I was going to cut up some vegetables. I finally realized that a K-Pop idol was sleeping at my house. "Damnn.." I mumbled to myself as I felt the nerves hit me. I dropped the knife from my hand as the blood was gushing out of my skin. "Ouch-!"

I squinted my eyes, not know what to do it. But most importantly was that I was losing a lot of blood instantly. Then a large hand reached out to mine..As I looked up..Seungcheol was carefully examining my finger.

"You cut it deep..What did you do?" He put a smug face at me. "Are you alright though? You look like you're about to cry." He giggled at me and I snatched my hand away.

"I'm not about to cry. And it hurts.." I gritted my teeth, holding in my pain.

"Where's your first-aid kit?" He asked, whilst still holding my hand.

"Over there." I showed, with my eyes he was able to find it, I normally had to tiptoe to reach the back but he just casually brought it out with one pull. He carefully put on some disinfectant and cream and then covered it with a plaster for the end.

I think I've seen him from somewhere. I know I just saw them from their new MVs..but I think he looked like someone. I didn't know who though, it irritated me a bit.

"You can stop looking at me." I snapped back to reality, realizing I had been daydreaming at his face.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something." I shook my head, moving that idea into a different space of my brain. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." I yawned, swiping past him. I gave up on cooking.

"Oh- Goodnight. Thanks for letting me stay." He said, extremely grateful of me.

"It's nothing." I replied, going into my room. I got myself prepared for sleep after I brushed my teeth. I shuffled around in bed for a while, not being able to fall asleep for some reason.

I then glanced at my light stand beside my bed. I saw the gem shine underneath the lamp. It was pretty.

But my eyes slowly got hazy as I continued watching the lamp. I eventually drifted off to sleep until the morning came.

________

"Ugh..My back hurts.." I groaned, sitting up, as the sun shined through the curtains. It was once again a fresh day..Although, I had work this time.

I put on my slippers and made my way into the living room. I heard the T.V on and I saw it running..When I finally got my brain together, my senses were connecting with each other.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Seungcheol trying to cook. "I suppose you can't cook? Seeing how the rice you put in an automatic rice cooker, is burnt." I placed my hands on my hips with a small laugh.

"I tried to make breakfast.." He frowned, not being happy with his work.

"Move." I ordered, shoving him lightly out the way. "Who even eats rice for breakfast." I snickered, cracking an egg.

"I..do?" He raised his hand.

"You guys must eat well then." I tucked my hair behind my ear. I then remembered about my cut too.

"Heh." He just gave a simple sound before returning back to the quiet. "How's your cut?" He brought it up rather smoothly.

"It hurts still. But it's just a cut." I shrugged, placing the eggs onto separate plates. "Cmon. We'll eat your burnt rice and your surprising well cooked bacon." I brought the plates with me as he followed me out of the kitchen.