38. Done For.

Taerin's Pov.

My brain switched on and I remembered everything about yesterday. And first thing in the morning, I took my phone. "Oh she texted!" I said to myself as I clicked on the notification.

010- ***

Hey unnie, it's me.
First things first, My
name is Bo-a. It's
nice to meet you.

From yesterday, I
witnessed Baekho
punch someone out
of the blue.

I wanted to tell you
but yesterday wasn't a
great time to explain
everything.

It'd be nice if you
could also talk it out
with Baekho even if
you guys got into some
argument. Thank you!

______

I wanted her to elaborate a bit more but I also saw Seungcheol text me. I read everything and my eyes widened. I connected the texts together and I realized that it was a problem between the 3 of us.

Why'd he punch Seungcheol though? A couple questions rather clouded my brain but only my disappointment in Baekho continued. I got out of bed and slammed the door open. "BAEKHO!" I yelled, then looking around.

He was nowhere to be seen. His bed was tidy but his stuff was still here. I checked the time and he went to his lectures. "Shit." I mumbled, getting ready.

I didn't care if I was barging through the campus, I needed to speak with him now.

I put on my jacket, running out of the house. I called Bo-a even if she was in a lecture aswell. She surprisingly picked up. "Unnie? Please hurry up. I just excused myself to the bathroom." She whispered.

"What else do you know?" I was talking while running to the bus station. I needed to do this now before I had to go work.

"I know that the guy he punched was an idol from SEVENTEEN. S.Coups."

"Y-You know?!" I stopped quickly and a pause between us started.

"Yeah. My little sister is a fan. I honestly care less about S.Coups. I'm guessing he's the guy you like." She added.

"W-What?!" I gasped, running again.

"Ah. I think I got it. Baekho was actually talking about the triangle between you 3. And after seeing S.Coups he probably exploded. I feel bad for S.Coups really..And Baekho aswell. He- Uh nevermind that."

"I know he likes me Bo-a." I sighed, as the bus came right on time. I hopped in keeping the phone beside my ear.

"O-Oh..Well anyways. That's my theory for maybe why Baekho punched him." She said.

"It makes sense. Thank you. I don't want to keep you any longer from being absent in your learnings." I pulled my hair back and she chuckled.

"Of course. I know I'm doing the right thing now."

"Thank you." I said once again and she hung up. I was counting every second until I could get to the street of the University. It was so annoying because everything felt so long..

I glanced at the campus..And after taking a breath I stormed right in. Right then, the bell rang before I entered. People would already be out of their classes and I focused on my goal..Finding Baekho.

Then my eyes narrowed onto his figure, knowing it was him instantly. "BAEKHO!" I yelled across the hallway and eyes were all on us already. He turned to me and he was surprised to see me. I walked up to him and grabbed his shirt. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" I pushed him back.

"No- Taerin, listen to me."

"Why should I?! You're already someone who's connected to my Dad." I calmed down my tone not wanting to freak out other people.

"It wasn't like that..It's just that I-"

"I didn't need you to like me. I never asked you to like me. Why the fuck do you have to bring it out on Seungcheol?!" I clenched my fists.

"IT'S HIS FUCKING FAULT!" He began to raise his voice.

"Baekho-! Unnie-!" Bo-a appeared but all she could was stand on the sidelines.

"DON'T TELL ME SHIT!" I punched him. "IT WAS NEVER HIS FAULT! YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, BAEKHO!" I screamed and his eyes showed fear.

"I'M SORRY THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He teared up on me but this was more over the line for me to even care about. "BE LUCKY I EVEN LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" He gasped. "YOU ALL ARE SO SHITTY! NOTHING EVER GOES MY WAY! WHY COULDN'T YOU LOVE ME?!"

"FUCK OFF WITH THE LOVE! I DON'T NEED IT! JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU PUNCHED SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME FOR NO REASON!" I stood my ground as teachers started to come out. "I'm going to call my Dad and tell you to leave. You all have dorms right?" I glanced at other people and they nodded to my question. "I'm going to make you leave. Whether or not you like it. That house is my house."

Professors were holding onto me but I shook them off. "I can walk." I scoffed, seeing myself out of the campus.

"U-Unnie!" Bo-a called out for me. I inhaled then exhaled before talking to her.

"Bo-a. I'm sorry that you had to see something like that. I shouldn't have caused so much drama. I apologize to everyone else aswell." I bowed and she waved her hands.

"Nono! You did the right thing. I'll just take care of the rest and take care of Baekho for the moment." She smiled lightly. I leaned in and stroked her head.

"Thank you Bo-a. I don't know how much more I can do for you. I'll text you and treat you to dinner sometime." I turned away. "Short hair suits you!" I exclaimed, walking off without giving another glance to her.

"T-Thank you!" I heard her reply and as I left the campus, I bumped into..

"Seungcheol?!" I raised a brow as I saw the patch on his cheek.