58. Weak On My Knees.

Taerin's Pov.

Technically after that moment, I just started dating him in secret..Well not overall in secret. Practically half of the building knows. But he's incredibly busy, he doesn't even go online.

But when he is done all he does is sleep..I don't have much to complain about since being an idol is difficult. So I didn't want to bother him. "Taerin! Let's drink!" And Jimun on the other hand..I've been trying to help her with her break up.

She hasn't been through something so painful before..And Nari informed that she bottles up her feelings a lot. "Beer?" I asked, and she nodded. I poured in a drink for her and she chugged it down. "You've been drinking a lot lately. Maybe you should take a break from it." I suggested with slight worry upon my skin.

"I will I will. Just this last time. Please?" Who knew she could make such a face..

"Fine!" I hopped to go get beers for her.

"Drink with me this time?." She begged. "You never drank with me..You know?" Her face slipped off the palm she was leaning on.

"Well who's going to take care of you when we're both drunk. Nari unnie isn't home either." I placed a hand in my hip whilst carrying the whole box of beers in my other.

"We'll be fine! We're adults!" She raised her hands in the air. "Plus..Don't you want to feel good for once?" She pointed at me, immediately chugging down a can.

"I guess." I shrugged. I joined her and we drank practically 2 boxes together..Even only after drinking 4, she wad the one who finished the rest..I was already drunk and full from the beer.

"You know..And..he just decides to leave me on the spot!" I barely heard Jimun correctly as I slammed the can on the table.

"I get you..But..Not really.." I pointed, my eyes becoming hazy.

"Yeah..I know. An idol as your..boyfriend!" She was barely awake and so was I. But we kept chatting.

"He's good looking..I'm still sorry for you..Jimun. I don't do much for you yet you're still there for me." I mumbled, putting my hands between my legs. I glanced up at her and she was sound asleep. "I wonder..why you still won't open up?.." I sniffled.

Nari's Pov.

"I'm glad Taerin is at home." I said, then as I lifted my head, I saw a confused guy standing around whilst gazing back down at his phone. "Excuse me!" I approached him. "Do you-"

I smiled but then realizing he was Seungmin's brother. Even only seeing the baby photos, you could clearly tell it was Choi Seungcheol! "Seungmin's little brother!" I exclaimed and he raised a brow seemingly bewildered.

"Do..I know you? How do you know my brother?" He smiled so sweetly, it reminded me of Seungmin.

"Don't tell me your brother doesn't talk about me." I had my hands in my pockets, swaying a bit.

"He just doesn't like talking about his love life to me." He said.

"Love life?! That's a bit intense of you." I chuckled.

"Not really." He tilted his head.

"What are you here for?" I asked and he switched off his phone.

"I wanted to visit this girl called Taerin. She's living with someone called Jimun. Do you know her?" He questioned and he mentioned both of the little sisters.

"Yesh. Jimun is my little sister. I'm sure they won't mind if you come over. Won't you have a problem with the paparazzi's?" I made sure, before leading him.

"I've got people who cover me." He explained as we took a little walk to my house.

"That's good. I don't want the girls to be in danger anyways. I'd be glad to have you. Especially if you're close to Taerin." I said, unlocking the door. "Jimun! Taerin-!" I then glanced down at the living room, seeing them both drunk. "You both drank?!" I gasped, placing my jacket down, lifting their arms. "Ugh Jimun- Don't vomit here! Of course you drank around 10 cans.." I sighed. "Sorry Seungcheol. Could you take care of Taerin for me?"

"Oh uh..Sure." I then took Jimun to the bathroom.

S.Coups' Pov.

I went on my knees to check on Taerin but she was crying. "T-Taerin!" I exclaimed, gently taking her face.

"I'm so selfish.." She whined, teardrops still falling out of her eyes. "Everyone does..hic-" She turned her head to wipe her face as she continued to look down. "So much for me..And I'm so useless.." She sniffled.

"Hey..You're not useless." I sat beside her, gently making her head lean on my shoulder. "You care a lot about everyone even when you need people to care for you. You're the one who needs to experience the most love out of all of us here." I whispered as I moved out hair from her face.

"You remind me of my boyfriend. You know..It's unbelievable that I can say Seungcheol is my boyfriend." She yawned softly, hearing her voice weaken. But hearing as she was talking about me, I wanted to hear a little more from her.

"Do you really like him?" I questioned, smelling the fresh scent of her hair.

"Too much that I worry he might leave me." She replied.

"But he would never leave you." I added, how could she think of such a thing.

"Yeah..I know. He's just too perfect to be mine." Taerin pulled her sleeves to cover her hands and she folded her arms. Her words made my heart flutter with joy as she said that.

"I know." I chuckled. "Let's get you to bed. You're falling asleep." I lifted her up. And I guided her..or more she guided me to her room and she suddenly stopped. "Did you forget-" But she started taking off her shirt. "TAERIN-!" I turned back, my head burning up.

"My clothes are uncomfy." She groaned.