64. Everything Will Be Alright.

Taerin's Pov.

"No one followed you right?" I dusted off Seungcheol's jacket. Him and Seungmin finally arrived to the house for dinner.

"I've got cake~!" Seungmin ran to Nari as I looked to Seungcheol.

"Nope. All safe." He kissed my forehead and it reminded me of my Mum. I was somewhat joyful to call that woman my Mum now. I was probably being gullible but I liked the way things were. "You look really happy tonight." He put an arm around me as we joined the group.

"I am.." I softly grinned.

"Well you look beautiful when you smile." He fixed my hair quickly.

"You're so cheesy.." I laughed and he kissed me.

"Only for you, of course." He looked extra handsome tonight.

"Did you come directly from work?" I asked, fiddling with his large fingers.

"Yeah. Do I look bad?" He suddenly looked nervous, worried about his appearance.

"You look perfect." I complimented him and his cheeks lit up along with his eyes.

"Gosh, you're cute." He then pinched my cheeks.

"Oh! Kkuma~!!" I squealed, noticing the small dog waiting below at my feet. She started to jump for my attention. "How are you my princess?!" I picked her up and her tail just swayed left and right in ultimate speed.

"She kept crying when you didn't come back." Seungcheol leaned a bit, his right leg underneath his left.

"Is that so~? Then I'll give you the best kisses Kkuma!" I started kissing the sweet dog. "You're so pretty aswell!"

"Let's have a drink!" Seungmin called out for us. I placed down Kkuma who went off to do her own thing.

"Let's go!!" Nari yelled, raising a hand in the air. "I want first shot!"

"I want some cake-" Jimun came back with a plate and fork.

"Yeah yeah! I just wanna have fun!" I exclaimed, forcing Jimun to sit down.

We took a few shots and did a few games with eachother. Seungmin and Seungcheol left afterwards and we went straight to sleep.

Jimun's Pov.

Next few weeks.

"Hoo. New day, new me!" I stretched. I got over my ex pretty quickly with the help of Taerin and Nari. "Yeah..Definitely new me..I'm still not sobered up, huurgh-" I covered my mouth, trying to get a hold of myself. "Phew! I'm fine!" I took out the medicine Nari gave to me. Since last night I went out to go drink with colleagues again.

Taerin went off to go help Unnie pack for moving the café. Since soon enough Unnie would also be moving here in Seoul. I took the bus again since Seungmin and Nari took the car. "Hm..How does this work.." I focused hard, trying to figure out how this one object worked.

"Jimun!" Jeonghan called out for me. "Jeonghan!" Last time I had run into him, I forgot my formals..Luckily he hadn't noticed because I was so disrespectful..but haven't I always been calling him by his name? I didn't know if I was being high.

"You can just call me normally you know." He placed a hand on his hip.

"What's normal for you.?" I muttered, since when did I feel so awkward around him?

"It's fine. Let's go inside? Jimun-?" He tried to look at my face but I avoided his eyes. I would've been blinded if I made eye contact. "Why are you avoiding my face-?" He sounded so lost and disappointed but..

"No- I'm..looking around-!" But then he took me by surprise as he pulled me in close to him.

"Looking around? Am I not that interesting to look at?." He lifted up a cheeky grin as I was only angered by how playful he was.

"Come on now lover boy. You're flirting in a lobby." I joked with him.

"Well isn't that just lobbly?*" He giggled.

(* making a weird pun with lobby*)

"Stop it, will you?!" I couldn't help but laugh from his unfunny jokes.

"I heard you're assisting a new K-Pop group?" He walked beside me as I beeped in my ID.

"That's my job. You already know the couple others I help." I added, reaching the elevator. I clicked it as we went in together. We were the only ones.

"Yeah..But it'd be nice if you just worked for SEVENTEEN full time." He hummed. As i pulled out my finger to click the floor, Jeonghan suddenly went over and clicked it for me. "Right?"

"Sure..I'm starting to see you a lot more lately.." I grumbled, glaring at him.

"Is it not normal?" He raised a brow at me.

"Definitely not. And you're chatty aswell. You got..pay day! Or..S.Coups bought you something!" I exclaimed as the doors opened up.

"Wait what-" He followed me. "Are those the only reasons you think I'm like this?!" He pulled me back into the elevator with force. I'm sure he had no muscles-

"Jeonghan- The door-" I mentioned but he completely kept his eyes on me. "Okay..I don't get why you're suddenly so moody but yeah. Those are the only reasons that come to mind." I felt my heart suddenly become louder as he kept his grip over my wrist.

"What if I added one more..?" The doors slowly closed. No one had come on.

"And what might that be..?" Why could I feel as if I guessed it, but I wasn't hoping for it.. Was I?

"What if I like you.?" He huffed, as only my small hairs on my skin began to stand up.

Jeonghan's Pov.

My heart was racing. The more I saw her, the more she grew prettier. I was never able to take my eyes off her the more I thought about it. I thought I was being just somewhat kind or just crazy but it was serious now.

"What if I like you?." I blurted out, in the elevator for goodness sake.. Her eyes widened with shock and blinked at me whilst I held her hand with my sweaty one.

"Jeonghan- What-?" She snickered.