16. Sorry For You.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Oh dear..I don't have my jacket.." Jimun worried, gazing around for something. But then I took off mine. I placed it around Taerin and she stared at me with those fearful eyes again.

"You can wear mine." I insisted as she wanted to give it back but I closed it for her.

"Oh-!?" Jimun and Jeonghan looked at me with evil plotting faces and I glared back.

"It's not like that." I grumbled.

"Mhm buddy~!" Jeonghan smacked me. How does no one see that he's not an angel..

"Thank you." I heard Taerin speak to me. I felt a pump in myself and it hurt a bit but I ignored it overall.

"You're welcome." I faced away with my arms folded with embarrassment. I moved towards the crew and I had to go model again.

"Do you need the jacket?." She came to me.

"No. Don't worry." I said, getting onto the set.

Taerin's Pov.

I watched him do his solo shots and it just hurt that our friendship was just thrown aside.

He changed into multiple outfits at a time but the results always came out so good.

"..Could you fix up his makeup real quick?" The photographer looked to me and I accepted. I got the material ready and went to go touch up his makeup. I also straightened out some of his hair quickly.

He then flinched and grabbed my hand. He looked at me blankly. "That hurt." I must've poked him somewhere.

"I'm terribly sorry." I apologized immediately. Then a shutter clicked. We both looked direct to the photographer.

"It looked good." She shrugged. "I mean..obviously I won't publish it to the editors without your permission but it's a unique photo." She explained.

"It's alright." I smiled and then went back to Seungcheol. "You're fine now." I said, packing up.

"Thank you." He simply replied. I went back to minding my own business and decided to clean up a bit in the dressing room.

"Oh hey!" It was Hoshi..I think.

"Hello." I bowed at him.

"Don't you work at the café?" He asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"I do..But just for today I'm working as a makeup artist today since many left or are sick." I replied, closing the makeup and eyeshadow palettes.

"Makes sense. How do you like my photos?" He shoved the phone close to my face. I pushed it back a little to really focus on it. It was from instagram.

"Those are really nice." I praised him and he gave me a proud face.

"You're funny!" He exclaimed, hopping onto the counter.

"How?" I tilted my head.

"I'm an introvert, yet I feel so comfortable around you. I want to talk about everything even though I've known you for a couple hours now." He was hard to understand. Maybe he knew something I didn't..Or maybe I was just going out of context.

"I can't really relate. Sorry." I smirked, continuing to pack the makeup away.

"It's fine. You don't have to trust me anyways. I'm fine just talking to you like this." He fixed his hair and I hopped onto the counter aswell, keeping the distance between us. "What's your name?" He looked at me.

"Taerin. You?" I had to make sure that his name was even Hoshi.

"Hoshi. Well it's my stage name. My real name is Soonyoung."

"Beautiful human.?" I swayed my legs back and forth a bit. "It does make sense." I peeked at him..He seemed indeed a beautiful person.

"Yours is great unicorn!" He cackled, holding his stomach from laughter.

"I'm THE great unicorn." I folded my arms. He hopped off, then coming to face me.

"Taerin..I swear I've met you before." He let out a small smile.

"At the café, we did." I tilted my head, wondering what he was talking about.

"No. Is it possible you went to..Maseok High School?." He then questioned. I looked away, giving it a thought..At the moment, nothing really came to mind.

But then it suddenly clicked. "I did!" I exclaimed, shocked that he knew. "How-?!"

"I was in the same class as you. Lee Taerin." He chuckled softly as I widened my eyes.

"That was you?!" I remembered him differently in my mind. He was more..chubby and cute.

"I was fat..I know but.."

"You were that adorable kid that sat in front of me." I instantly recognized him, remembering almost everything we did together. "Remember when you looked around the whole school just to give my pen back?"

"I do..I really liked you back then. You were the best in the school and you had a bunch of friends. That's why I didn't find the courage to talk to you as much." He scratched his face with awkwardness but I just laughed.

"I was afraid that I'd scare you if I approached you since you always gave me such a scared look." I sighed and he became even more flustered.

"Well..You know, you still look pretty." He leaned his hands at the edge of the counter and we stared at eachother in the eyes.

"You still look cute." I smiled and as we began to lean in, someone barged through the door. We separated from eachother with panic and I acted as if I were cleaning and Soonyoung, acting as if he were distracted on the phone.

"Hoshi?!- We have to do a group photo.." Joshua came in, gaving us both a weird look before waiting for Soonyoung to leave. The door closed as I gave a big sigh of relief.

"What did I just do?!" I grabbed my own hair, going crazy. "Am I insane?! Why'd I do that?!" I wiped the counter out of stress, trying to reflect on my actions.

But..I felt better. But is it Soonyoung I could be with.?